CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Fan's Recap Says Clay Is Getting Funnier at Every Show!


This recap is courtesy of AustenFan at The Clayboard. What a great recap! Clay is getting more and more into his role as Sir Robin. It only took him a week to begin to get comfortable and to throw in some of the Clay Aiken humor that we love so much. Read AustenFan's recap below...I know you'll love it!

I went to tonight's show and it was fantastic. I'll try to recap a
little though I need to get some rest.

All I can say is Clay is getting more hilarious if you can believe it.
He's getting laughs on every line. And finding more laughs each show.
Even some laughs that get into applause. He's getting laughs from
facial expressions alone. His Idol Of His Age Yodel was so good. When
he hit that super high, full note the audience applauded. The whole
audience applauded. Clay rocked the Bottle Dance.

There was a group of cool, hip twenty somethings sitting near me.
These were not the kind of folks who'd feel comfortable saying they
liked Clay. I have a feeling they didn't come in expecting or thinking
much of Clay. At the intermission one of the women mentioned Clay
Aiken and said she liked him better now. And he did a good job. The
she said doing this play is so much cooler than being on American
Idol. The group laughed and had a great time. And they roared during
the second act.

The orchestra looked pretty full and I saw people in the balcony and
mezzanine. One man near me said that when he got tickets at the ticket
booth the person had only a handful of tickets left. So they must have
sold very well. After the show he said they made the right decision
picking this one. I heard other people say how great it was. This was
an NJU (Not-Just-Us)crowd and the folks near me were pretty much NJU.

I met up with some fellow fans and we waited at the stage door. Clay
looked so handsome he blew me away. This guy asked if he could take a
picture with Clay and he said sure and did. And other people asked and
Clay said just have it ready. With the smaller weeknight crowd he
could do that. Clay looked so happy and relaxed. I get the feeling
things are going very well for Clay right now.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF