CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Saturday, January 26, 2008

SPOILER RECAP - Peasant Winner Tells of Her Experience


Clayngel is one lucky fan! She was sitting in seat A101 and got to go onstage with the whole cast of Spamalot, including Clay!! Read about her experience below. Hmmmm, I can just hear the clammering for Seat A101 tickets, but be forewarned...I hear they change the seat numbers from night to night!

Here's Clayngel's recap;

From January 23 Peasant Winner:

QUOTE

I was the winning peasant tonight!!!!! !!!!!!
Ok I am still in such a daze so forgive me if this isn't the most coherent post ever!

I was at the show on opening night and I loved it Clay is just fantastic in every single way. So tonight I had A101 and I tried not to get too excited ahead of time because I knew it could be one of the other seats that night. Anyway when I gave my ticket to the usher, she said "Congratulations" when she sat me. So at that point I knew it was going to be me and my heart had already started beating a mile a minute!

I tried to focus on the show as much as I could and my seat was just great. Clay was right in front of me a bunch of times and I could see every adorable facial expression. He really has a natural gift for acting (and singing as we all know!). He just seems to be getting more and more comfortable in the role. The difference between tonight and Friday was unbelievable and thought he couldn't get any better than he was that night! Tonight he was ad libbing some movements and things when he was more in the background and seemed to be interacting more with the other actors during scenes. I'm so excited to see how he progresses the next few months!

****This next part contains some spoilers****
Soooo....as it's getting closer and closer to the peasant part my heart kept going faster and faster and I was so nervous. So when the time came and the character Patsy was supposed to bring me on stage I guess I was a little over-anxious because I ended up in front of him and the King said "Bring her up here Patsy" and he said "She's already half way up there!" I told the king my name and I won my little statuette (it's a big foot that says "Best Peasant in New York City" Monty Python's Spamalot) Then I was pulled in the middle of the group and Clay was kneeling to my right and I was trying so hard to stay composed! I was looking into those beautiful green eyes and he was singing to me! And singing my name on top of it!! Oh my goodness.... I was shaking so badly I thought I was going to *thud* right there on stage! Then they took my picture and went back to my seat and I was still shaking trying to wrap my mind around the whole thing. I was holding back tears I was soooo happy and excited, it was just amazing.
****Spoilers Done****

So I went out to the stage door and there weren't very many people there tonight at all. I was toward the start of the line and he came right over to my side first and when I gave him the picture to sign he looked at me and snarkily said "Oh yeah...you didn't seem like you knew that was coming at all! It was so unexpected!" I was in such a dazed state that I was that close to him, getting his autograph and he was talking to me that I don't think I said anything. Well maybe I said something... I think there were a few jumbled "Oh, wow, um, thank you, thank you, ohmygosh.... *sigh*" I still can't believe it happened when I think about it and I'm still on such a high that maybe it will sink in eventually! EEEEEEE!!!! He is just gorgeous. Did I mention that??? Wow, gorgeous, talented and amazing. Tonight was one of the THE BEST nights of my life!!!
Great recap! I love knowing he is getting more comfortable and even ad libbing! Now I'm wanting to go back again to see the ever-evolving Sir Robin!!

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF