- Clay mention on Jimmy Kimmel last night - a video cap is available at SendSpace. Reports from the CB:
I don't know if this is a new show or a rerun. The guest is on Hero's and they were talking about his fans and Jimmy mentioned Clay and Claymates.
Somone from the audience yelled out and the actor who plays Silo, asked it she was part of his fan group--didn't catch their name-- and Jimmy said that's like the Claymates and Clay Aiken.
- Washington Post - Carrie Underwood shows impressive first week sales -
Underwood's total also represents the second-largest week by any "American Idol" contestant, surpassed only by 613,000 sales that greeted the first album by 2003 runner-up Clay Aiken.
- BeyondChron - Clay headed to Broadway - "Clay Aiken (American Idol) is headed for Broadway in “Spamalot”. And it had to happen sooner or later…"
- Christmas tour mentions:
- Erie Times News -
"Christmas in the Heartland": Tickets go on sale today for "American Idol" favorite Clay Aiken's holiday show -- accompanied by the Erie Philharmonic -- on Dec. 16 at Tullio Arena. Ticket prices range from $36.25 to $56.75. 10 a.m., Tullio Arena box office, Ticketmaster outlets, by phone at 452-4857 or 456-7070, and online at www.ticketmaster.com.
- Clay - The Man has some new Clay blends, graphics up ... check out this wonderful blog regularly!
- Something That Really Happened - Clay wins big on "5th Grader"
- Carolina On My Mind - Clay wins a ton of money for TBAF, new fans on "5th Grader"
"You're a quality human being and a man of character," host Jeff Foxworthy said to Clay Aiken at the close of Thursday's appearance on "Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?"
The opening act for AYSTAFG Celebrity Editions during November Sweeps Week, Clay proved he is intelligent, witty, personable, and passionately committed to the inclusion goals and programs of The Bubel/Aiken Foundation, which he co-founded in 2003.
The $300,000 prize money will fund almost a third of TBAF's campaign for 100 "Let's All Play" camps for children with and without disabilities in 2008.
- Chexxxy's Pearls - support UNICEF using Windows Live Messenger's i'm program