CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tidbits 10/30

  • Florida Sun Sentinel - broadcasters getting ready for November sweeps -
    Fox's major stunt is celebrity editions of Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader. Regis Philbin and Clay Aiken will play along Nov. 1, Tony Hawk visits the following Thursday and continuing an American Idol theme Kellie Pickler is featured on Nov. 15 (Kellie's really cute but my money that night is on the 5th graders.)
  • USA Today - coming up in November sweeps -
    November 1

    Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? Fox, 8 ET/PT

    The sweeps are scheduled to kick off with a special two-hour Grader featuring special celebrity contestants Clay Aiken and Regis Philbin.
  • Brooklyn Daily Eagle - Neil Sedaka celebrates half a century of "making America sing" -
    The event was part of a larger celebration of the musician’s half century of music making. The following Friday, Sedaka was fĂȘted at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center, where his work was performed by, among others, Natalie Cole, Connie Francis, Clay Aiken, Dion, Captain and Tennille, and Lou Christie. The performance was mounted to benefit the Elton John AIDS Foundation.
CDD Blogwatch
  • Taking A Moment - a lot of people are having trouble submitting their Christmas stories to the official fanclub, as Clay has noted in 2 blogs... so Jemock has a few "templates" for you to use -
    My husband had a really great _____________ and I wanted to buy him a ___________ for it, but I didn’t have any _____________. So I sold my __________ which I had gotten lots of compliments on, but I really wanted my husband’s __________ to have a ____________ on it. But then, wouldn’t you know it, my husband goes and eBays his _________ to buy me a _________________ for the ____________ that I sold on the street. Go figure.

    I guess that goes to show you that you shouldn’t ___________ your _________ just to get a _________ for your husband’s ___________, because somebody’s bound to screw up. That was my __________ Christmas ever.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF