LBFCA has part 2 of their "He's Not That Innocent" photo/video essay series... don't miss it! It's making me miss the summer tour already and it hasn't even been a whole month since it's ended yet.
- From Clayversity - Clay was voted the "Biggest Gossip" in his high school class. Hmmm, why does that not surprise me? He talks a lot and faster than the speed of sound, so he could sure tell a lot of gossip just in one day!! SIDE NOTE: Notice that he was wearing stripes even back then!!!
- National Ledger - In an article entitled, "American Idol Tour Flops" by Jim Roberts, he states that
A source tells Usmagazine.com, “It has been tough this time but the star power just wasn’t as big as other seasons where people really wanted to see a Kelly Clarkson or a Clay Aiken or a Fantasia...
- About.com - New Neil Sedaka article mentions Clay -
The songwriter behind Clay Aiken's "Solitaire," the Captain and Tenille's "Love Will Keep Us Together," and Connie Francis' "Where The Boys Are" is also the early-Sixties teen idol behind the mic on "Calendar Girl," "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do," and, eventually, "Laughter In The Rain." Find out all about Brill Building legend and pop idol Neil Sedaka here in my new profile.
- Here's a new blog I found today... it's called Clay - The Man. They have some awesome Clay photos, graphs and YouTube clips you can spend hours enjoying.
- ClaySpots - post about that wonderful Dianne Austin/ElitesTV review of Clay's LA concert from yesterday
- Carolina On My Mind gives us some wonderful news -
It's hard to believe, but this cookie crumb-covered toddler is trying to promote me to the rank of "grandmother."
Daughter Jennifer is expecting a son in October. She is currently in the hospital for cautionary monitoring with doctor's orders for complete bed rest, so the grandson's birth may be rescheduled from October 10 to late September. Our family is on stand-by in several states for the blessed event.
- Clayigraphy's Chardonnay invited to post on LBFCA -
So anyway, it happened exactly like this...
Out of the blue.. The Broads' people called up MY people and asked them if they thought I might be interested in putting together a little sumpin' for one of their Main Pages.
My people responded back with a "She would be happy to, but with one stipulation"... that they would shuffle through all of their files and come up with one or two of the most amazing and broadliest Broads they could find to assist me with it.
And you know what? They did!
He's Not That Innocent... (Part 1)
He's Not That Innocent... (Part 2)