- Lake County News Sun - article about some local singing/talent show - "It remains to be seen if there will be a surprise appearance by Clay Aiken or Sanjaya Malakar."
- Monsters & Critics - uh...
Jamie Foxx believes swallowing Al Pacino's saliva helped him win an Oscar.
Jamie said: "When we did 'Any Given Sunday' I tasted him.
"Not in a Ryan Seacrest/Clay Aiken sort of way.
- Motor Trend experiments with cars in Photoshop... the result? "a computer-generated composite of Clay Aiken and Donald Rumsfeld" uh. OK.
- USA Today Idol Chatter - history of the AI top 12's... just a listing of the top 12 for each year
- The Yin Blog has a suggestion for Idol 7, which I personally think will never become reality:
Here's my suggestion: copy "Survivor" and "The Amazing Race" by having an "all stars" season with past winners and other memorable contestants. There have been six seasons of "American Idol" now, so you could have all six previous winners and runners-up make up a season of 12.
I think this would be really neat! Conventional wisdom seems to suggest that Kelly Clarkson (season 1) and Carrie Underwood (season 4) were the strongest winners, and that Taylor Hicks (season 5) was the weakest one. But what would America think? Would Clay Aiken (season 2 runner-up) outlast Rueben Studdard (season 2 winner) this time? Would Katharine McPhee (season 5 runner-up) outlast Hicks this time?
Fox, think about it!
- Nothing here yet