- UNICEF is lighting up the UNICEF Snowflake today in New York City... see About.com's gallery of last year's lighting, headed by Clay.
- Christmas, Christmas, Christmas! The best Clay time of the year ... check out all these mentions:
- Huntington News - radio station switching to Christmas format -
Andy Williams and Johnny Mathis will be joined by artists like the Eagles, Whitney Houston, Amy Grant, John Lennon, Gloria Estefan, Celine Dion, Clay Aiken, and many other favorite artists of yesterday and today, Miller said.
- Wisconsin State Journal - mobile TV control room used to tape Clay's "Holiday Celebrations on Ice" last week -
One of his trucks recently was in Las Vegas to record the Capital One Holiday Celebration on Ice featuring Clay Aiken. The show will air nationally on Christmas on NBC.
- Wichita Eagle - Christmas tour mention
- HitSearch - People Magazine names sexiest men ... no men from Lycos50 makes list -
Matt Damon was named the “Sexiest Man Alive” by People Magazine. His buddies, George Clooney and Brad Pitt, campaigned for him to earn the title for years. Other inclusions on this year’s list of sexy men include Ben Affleck, Justin Timberlake, Adrian Grenier, and Patrick Dempsey. No boys from the Lycos 50 made it this year - sorry, Clay Aiken fans.
- E! Online - "most passionate fans" -
Who are the most rabid, most passionate, most loyal fans in Hollywood? Is it the Trekkies? Claymates? Brangelina followers?
The B!tch Replies: Depends on what you mean by most rabid. If you mean cougaring around on the Internet for any scrap of information about a not-gay crooner who knows his way around a flat iron, then the Claymates have that arena bagged and tagged. And yes, I just turned cougar into a verb.
- Variety - winner of FOX's "On The Lot" inks movie deal ...
"But I'm glad I didn't walk out of there with Clay Aiken fame. I can go to Disneyland with my family and have a somewhat normal day."
- Newsweek - this sounds too familiar -
Last week, the "ER" star was asleep on a flight from Chicago to Los Angeles when a female passenger shook him, shouted at him, hit him and, when he went to the bathroom, swiped his seat—in first class! Is nothing sacred? Stamos didn't press charges, though the FBI did come in to investigate. They haven't seen a case this odd since Clay Aiken got into a midflight fight when he put his foot on another passenger's armrest.
- Nothing here yet