CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Monday, January 21, 2008

A Few Bus, Stage Door Pictures


I was lucky enough to be able to go to both the Friday and Saturday night opening weekend performances of Spamalot. I'm still working on my review, but it will be on CDD hopefully by tomorrow.

Meanwhile, just thought I'd share a few pictures with all of you. The first few were taken of a city bus we happened upon with Clay's picture and the Spamalot ad plastered across the whole side of the bus! We had been looking for the Spamalot ad on other buses, and then we saw this bus ahead. I said, "Hey maybe that bus has the ad on it." So as we got closer, we were looking and then it was, "AAAAGGGGHHHH!!!! It does!!" We grabbed our cameras and just started snapping pictures, hoping a few of them would come out halfway decent!! We chased that bus through the streets of NY snapping our cameras all along the way! And if you've been in New York traffic, you know that this was taking our lives in our own hands!! It was amazing to think that this HUGE picture of Clay in a Spamalot ad was being seen all over NY!!



The next group of pictures are of Clay at the stage door. Now, these pictures are nowhere near as good and clear as some I've seen on the various boards. In fact they are quite blurry. But, blurry or not, they are still Clay, so I thought I'd share them with you anyway. Unfortunately I was not able to get anywhere near the front where Clay was signing programs. I can tell you this, there were some excited people gathered around that door both nights. And, judging from what I saw of Clay, a very happy thankful Clay for having so many wonderful fans!

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF