CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Miss America Winner A Clay Aiken Fan?

Miss Michigan Kirsten Haglund, who was crowned as Miss America last night, might be a Claymate, according to a note posted to her blog. The CB's DancinINThaStreets posted:

The new Miss America, who is from Michigan, could be a possible Claymate! As a Miss America fan I wanted to learn more about the woman behind the crown and stumbled upon her blog. Too bad she is 10 years younger than Clay. Either Miss America is really young or Clay is getting older than I like to believe! Here is an clip from her blog. The rest can be found at: http://www.missmichigan.org/2007/kirstens_blog.html
Later that day, Terri Dooge, my traveling companion, and I had a very interesting experience at the Berkley parade. :-) So it is 4:50 pm, we are sitting in the, at this point, warm, closed-top convertible, chatting about Clay Aiken (who else?), waiting for the parade to commence. The parade in front of us starts to move, and so we launch into gear, and the driver presses the button to put the top down so that I can sit atop the backseat. Natural, normal, parade procedure. However... This brand new, I think it was a Pontiac, convertible will NOT maneuver the top down in less than 32 degree weather. Uh oh. The display annoyingly reads 'Top Too Cold!' The parade in front of us was heading out now onto the parade route and a quick decision needed to be made. I was wearing nice boots, so I figured, 'Hey, why not walk?' I love to walk and be outside so it didn't seem to be that big of a deal. I said, 'Not a problem' and hopped out of the car, Terri alongside me. I thought we were brave then, since it was very, very cold.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF