CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Idol: The Musical" Photos


The CB's murah15 posted these photos and a review of "Idol: The Musical", the off-broadway musical portraying Clay's fans.
so I dont know that I can rightfully justify what I just saw with this review, but it was one thing I will not forget. I laughed so hard that my friend Lauren and I were crying.

We got there and the place was probably half full.....I would love to find the lyrics to some of the songs because thats what really makes the show. The opening song was the best when they came out and sang lyrics about Clay that were soooooo specific. They were talking about his allergies, his fans and I think you would only really appreciate it if you were a true Clay fan. Thats not to say that you wouldnt laugh if you were there along with someone who was.

Throughout the show they talked some more specifics, calling the kids Claymaniacs and Claymates.....they used the word Claygasm at one point, and in one scene towards the end where one of them said something to someone and one of the kids put his hand over her mouth.....well when she came back with "Im not Kelly Ripa" the place went wild!!!

You could totally tell which people there were Clay fans because they laughed at all the stuff you would only know if you were a fan! Those were the great parts of the show....the inside jokes so to speak!

Here are some pics that I took for you guys......everything else was embedded in the show and you would have had to be there to appreciate.....like the songs "Quakin for Aiken" and "Burnin Hunk of Clay". In that scene the character is singing to a bust head of Clay and saying "Clay youre so naughty" and "Clay you dont know what you do to me with your eyes" Im sure someone did their research on this one!!

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF