CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Monday, July 09, 2007

Attention Cellcerters - Instant Clack Program

The CB's claysbuttercup99 has an interesting idea on getting clack to the Clay nation as quick as possible. Her idea is being dubbed the "Instant Clack Program" and is now up and running (the next concert is 7/17 in Philadelphia).

---

The Instant Clack Program (ICP)

What is the horrible feeling of anxiousness that devours every Claymate? Having to wait for our precious Clack after an amazing concert. Well, thanks to the Instant Clack Program, the wait is no more!

The Instant Clack Program, or ICP, is a program based on improving technology & the desire for instant Clack. Thanks to cell phones, Clack can now be distributed seconds after it has been captured. It has already worked for the Frisco & Houston shows, and hopefully will work for every concert in the future. The problem? I need volunteers!

Here's how it works. Before the concert, you create a new contact on your cell phone. When you go to the new contact page, one option should be email. Type in claysbuttercup99@gmail.com and you can call the contact claysbuttercup99 or Kati, either will work. When trying to contact me, you send a text message to me by going to your contacts and selecting my name. So, when you're at your concert, you will take a photo on your phone and send it to me. I will then instantly post your username onto the photo and post it on the CB, providing Instant Clack for all to see! You can even send text messages so that you can give a first hand description of his outfit, setlist changes and more!

I know that security and privacy could be a question you may have, but let me assure you, when you send a text message to my email, it goes to my email account and no where else. I will never give out or post your number & I delete the emails as soon as I receive them.

If you are interested in helping with this program, please email me at claysbuttercup99@gmail.com. I believe that this program could nearly revolutionize the Clack-gathering World, thanks to upgraded technology!

Thank you & can't wait to work with you to share Clack to all,

- CBC99

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF