CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Sunday, February 10, 2008

What's Hot From Spamalot 2/10

Its a cold and windy day in New York, so much so, that for the first time Clay was not able to come out and sign autographs. But in spite of the frigid temps, we still have some hot stuff from Spamalot.

  • Here is a great video made by MDClayAddict of Clay signing autographs the night of January 26. You can also download the video at Viddler.



  • Lots of fans are taking some great pictures of Clay at the stage door. Here are a few really good closeups taken by jax5230 at The Clayboard (check them out at the Clayaboard thread for a look at some nice big pics!):



  • We've got a review from Livelong Carol at CDB (courtesy of The Clayboard). She is one of the lucky people who was in the seat where the grail was!
    LivelongCarol at CDB writes:
    Can you believe it? I went to Spamalot for the second time in a week today and it was my lucky day. I had the lucky seat; seat #C101! During the play when they are looking for the holy grail, the King sends a peasant to find the grail in the audience. He said "its seat C101." The peasant came into the audience to where I was sitting and said "Stand up, please". He somehow planted the cup on my seat and said, "Oh look, here it is." Someone from the stage (it might have been Clay) said, "We should reward her, bring her up here". Holy crap, I felt my knees shake and my insides jump around, but somehow I managed through it all. In the first row was Sandy (ItsAClayDay) and Donna (ThankYouClay). I was so happy to see them, they encouraged me to go up. The peasant helped me up to the stage and they asked me my name. They all repeated it (including Clay) and sang a song to me. That is where I had the thrill of a lifetime....Clay sang to me on bended knee. I only looked at him briefly since looking into those green eyes can be overwhelming. I was soooo nervous, I just kept looking around. They gave me a trophy and a certificate and then took a picture of us all with Clay kneeling down in front of me. Clay handed me the picture and I thanked him in the way that he says thank you at the end of a concert..in sign language when he touches his chin with his fingertips. I was then wisked off stage.

    Funny thing is, lots of people came up to me in the lobby when I was leaving and congratulated me. Outside, near the stage door, someone asked me for my autograph and a picture!! LOLOLOL My sister and I went into the restaurant across the street (Junior's) and some more people came over to the table and said "Aren't you the lady who was on stage with Clay?" That struck me so funny that people would do that. Also, Clay didn't come out today to sign autographs, since it was bitter cold and very windy. The security people said they were afraid the wind would blow over the barriers and hurt someone.

    Oh and the play? It was wonderful, again. Dear Lord, this experience leaves you so joyful and upbeat upon leaving the theatre. Its that funny! Lots of NJU there today. They were very enthusiastic and cheered loud and long for Clay. Our boyfriend is going places folks, just you wait and see! I can't urge you enough to try to get to see this play. If there is any way you can manage it, please do it. You will never regret one thing about it.
    Here's a funny and short video of Clay "immitating" one of his fans. You can find it at YouTube.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF