CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Friday, December 14, 2007

Morristown, NJ Gets A Clay Aiken Christmas



CLAY AIKEN'S CHRISTMAS IN THE HEARTLAND TOUR 2007
MORRISTOWN, NJ RECAPS UP!


Photos
Videos
From the CB's Sue4AllYouDo:
Just got back from Morristown and all I can say is one word....PERFECTION !!!!! Not only from Clay and the Girls, but from that wonderful venue. This is a venue that has been under renovation for the last 12 years, so I've been told tonight by the staff, but it was well worth the wait!!! The sound system was the BEST I'VE EVER HEARD, and when Clay opened his mouth to sing the first note, I just knew tonight was going to be his best vocal performance EVER!!!! And, IT WAS !!!! Not only did he sound magnificant, he looked magnificant and VERY HAPPY !!!! The bangs returned tonight along with the long jacket. Clay was VERY animated tonight when he sang. His very large hands and long fingers were very expressive tonight and he was clowning with Angie and Quiana a few times, especially during DSIAFCD. I am still in awe of the "Sound" of tonight's concert. I'm willing to bet that this is going to be the concert to get for the audio version for each and every song. I met a lot of fans tonight and we had a very fun time. The trip from Easton to Morristown was easy, but coming home was a bit tricky. I hope everyone gets home safe and sound and Clay has an easy trip to Williamsport. My vote is definitely IN for a return visit for Clay and Company to The Community Arts Center in Morristown, New Jersey. This is one venue you have to see and HEAR !!!! Good Night Everyone!! Tonight was my last of 4 live concerts. I'll be joining you on the upcoming cellcerts again!!! This has been a wonderful year, and 2008 is looking mighty good, too!!! Safe travels to those of you going to Williamsport!!!!

---

Good Morning, Guys!!! I'm back again first thing this morning because I just can't stop thinking about the way the show sounded last night in Morristown, NJ!!! I was SOOOO impressed that I'm considering joining their membership, and I don't even live close to Morristown!!!! As I was telling my husband about the show this morning, there was something I wanted to let you guys know. Last night, before Clay sang DSIAFCD, he introduced the Chelsea Symphony once again, and for the final time of the tour. He said "I'm losing these guys tonight" and he sounded as if he was dissappointed about it. I got the feeling that he really loved the Chelsea Symphony and the 4 (or 5 ???) times that they accompanied him this year and last. They stood up and faced the audience after Clay talked about them, and we gave them a standing ovation. Then, they turned to Clay and THEY all Clapped, bowed their heads, and their smiles at him were from ear to ear!!!!! Truly, very touching moment, and very sincere...one great set of professionals to another fellow professional. It was one of those moments that you will always remember. Clay is our shining star and we are very Blessed to have him. I want nothing but the best for him, and for him to sing to me for the rest of my days!!!! Once again, Bravo!, Morristown!!!! This perfection was tailor-made for our Star !!!!image

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF