CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tidbits 11-02-08

Rayosunshine45 at ABB said, "I got this post from returnofaiken at the OFC she said it can travel."

It was a normal Parent's Day weekend here at Hamilton College, where I'm currently a sophomore at, and, as I'm getting ready to go to a dry tech rehearsal for our play opening next week, I decide to grab some breakfast from the dining hall.

I walk inside, (grumpily, mind you, since my mother decided she'd outcast me and not take the 4 hour train trip up to see her only daughter.... ). Now, I had dressed comfortably since I had known that I would be stuck in the theater for eight hours, so I dressed in my black JNT2 shirt and sweats...I'm standing pouring some delicious hot apple cider and when I turn around, there's Glenn Close, right next to me!

I smile and say "Good morning!" and she smiles and compliments my shirt! Need I remind you that it was a Clay Aiken t-shirt? She then went on to say that she [her daughter, Annie] was 'excited' to see Clay in Spamalot, which they had tickets to later this month.

Every Parent's Day I completely forget that Annie, Glenn's daughter, comes to Hamilton. The same thing happened to me last year with
Stanley Tucci
, except, I was the stage manager for one of the shows his step-daughter was assistant stage managing in (and a really good friend of mine), and we had like an hour long conversation about the most oddest things.

Anyway, thought I'd just share that with you! Even A-listers like Glenn Close recognize the talent that is Clay Aiken!

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF