CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Friday, December 21, 2007

Clay Writes First UNICEF FieldNotes for Mexico Trip

Clay has posted his first UNICEF FieldNotes blog for his upcoming UNICEF trip to Mexico. During the trip, Clay will continue to keep us posted using this UNICEF blog.

As we told you yesterday, Clay and UNICEF are hoping to raise $100,000 for the children of Mexico by December 31 (more details here). In the FieldNotes, Clay has outlined some exciting reasons why you should donate:

Packing my bags for Mexico

UNICEF Ambassador Clay Aiken will be visiting UNICEF projects for children affected by the recent floods in Mexico and blogging about his experience. Here's his first post in advance of the trip.

As I prepare for my trip to Mexico, I'd like to encourage everyone to help the children and families in need. I could receive no greater gift this holiday season than your support of UNICEF and the children of Mexico.

We've been so successful helping kids in the past—thank you.

Following several days of torrential rains, including the passage of Tropical Storm Noel, 80% of the state of Tabasco was left underwater. Approximately 70% of the schools were damaged and 100% of the state crops were destroyed.

Let's aim high and raise $100,000 before the end of the year to support UNICEF's work in Mexico. Join me in our campaign to make a difference this holiday season—for the kids in Mexico.

If you donate $50 before the end of the year UNICEF will email you my holiday photo album of my trip to Mexico.

Donate $1,000 or more and I will sign my holiday photo album of my trip to Mexico and mail it directly to you!

UNICEF doesn't take a vacation. No matter what time of year it is, there are UNICEF staff in the field working hard to save children's lives. That's why I called my friends at UNICEF to tell them that this year I wasn't going to take a vacation either.

Thank you for your continued support of UNICEF.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

With it being Christmas and all I think its hard for a lot of people to come up with money to send in. Those of you that can God Bless You. Those of you that cant might be able to help me out. I am trying to collect childrens books and/or blankets to help the children in mexico disaster area. If you would like post this message in other groups please do. You can contact me through email to get more information. My email address is Crystl5497@yahoo.com.

Happy Holidays

Crystl


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF