CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Tidbits 10/7

  • Tampa Tribune - random Clay mention; another sports article - "Who would you insert for one special-teams play - Clay Aiken or Ryan Seacrest?"
CDD Blogwatch
  • Annie's Blog Central - Annie reveals her secret love for Clay Aiken and posts a wonderful YouTube montage...
    My name is annie and I have a secret addiction. I've had it for a long time. I've tried many time to just quit, but it's hard when everywhere you go on the Internet you're reminded of the hold it has on you and it won't let go.

    I know, I've been in denial for a long time. It so hard to say NO! It just reaches out to you and holds on and won't let go. I'm driving my family crazy. I want to talk about it to them, but they just won't listen. They're tired of the way I go on and on about it. I just can't stop.

    I know there are other out there with this addiction. It's a good feeling to know that I'm not alone. I've finally come to a decision. I'm going to just wipe the slate and come clean. So here it goes:

    My name is annie, and my secret addiction is: Clay Aiken. There, I've said it. Gosh that feels so good. I am a CLAYMATE, and proud of it. Damn that feels good. What a relief! That voice, those beautiful green eyes, those soft gentle hands, those luscious lips, that distinctive nose. . .He is the most beautiful person I've ever seen. . .inside and out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Annie, I'm right there with ya!!

Sandy said...

Hi Annie,

I just did a blog on CDD as a feedback to your blog on CDD. I am with you all the way. I was saying in my blog in the feedback that I am also a mother of 3 and a grandmother of 4 and 1 on the way. I adore Clay & am addicted and also drive my family and friends just crazy as I am crazy in love with Clay like you - I think of him in the morning before work, in my car, again before bedtime & just cannot stop listening to UTube performances of his 2007 summer tour & love the message board. So I agree with you in everything you said - I just ADORE CLAY!!! He is gorgeous, witty, makes me cry when he sings & he is a wonderful human being.
Sandy Ectman

Sandy said...

Hi Annie,
I am with you all the way on your comments. I just blogged as a feedback to your message on CDD.
I am addicted to Clay. I am also a mother of 3 and a grandmother of 4 with 1 on the way. I listen constantly to his YouTube summer 2007 tour; I drive my family and friends crazy as I am crazy in love with Clay. When he sings he makes me cry, he is gorgeous, smart and a wonderful human being.
Sandy Ectman


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF