CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Tidbits 4/8

What a wonderful photo - I've never seen this before... check out the full sized HQ at Flickr.
  • Cute story about her insurance agent from the CB's edlwis:
    I called my insurance agent to ask him if I needed to take the insurance the rental car agencies try to sell. I told him I would be renting a car when I go to Florida in August. He asked me why I was going to Florida. I said, "You're either going to laugh or say 'huh', but I'm going to Florida to see Clay Aiken at three concerts." He said, "Oooooh, my wife is the biggest Clay fan! I completely understand! She's just crazy about the guy!" Well, that just made my day and I "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee'd" big time! I just LOVE when this sort of thing happens!!
  • Contra Costa Times is entitled to their opinions, but I think Clay's far from being "off the map":
    Thank God it doesn't always work. In six seasons, one could argue that only a handful of "Idol" singers -- Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson, Chris Daughtry and, to a certain extent, Clay Aiken -- have gotten even close to real stardom. Aiken is off the map and would be smart to head to Broadway.
  • Myrtle Beach Sun News - uh... not sure what to make of this:
    "If I was invisible, then I could just watch you in your room," from "Invisible" by Clay Aiken. Creepiest lyrics since The Police promised to monitor "every breath you take." Tip: If Clay spies on you, just stomp your foot at him. He'll cry like a little girl.
  • 570 News / Canadian Press wire - Neil Sedaka celebrating 50 years in the industry...
    Among his celebrity friends, Sedaka counts Bette Midler, Neil Diamond, Keely Smith and Elton John - and he's keeping his eye on "American Idol," on which he was a guest judge in 2003.

    That season, Sedaka was excited about Clay Aiken, who performed Sedaka's song, "Solitaire," on the show. This season, he's praising the talents of contestant Melinda Doolittle.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, come on. I'm a local girl from NCal and I commented back to the Contra Costa Times about their statement on Clay. They need to hear from us. Let them know he's drawing up his "own map" for others to one day follow!!
(Oh, and please hold your comments back to me about my lack of spell checking there too. I'm already painfully aware of it. Ooopsy)


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF