CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Psalm42's Clay Aiken Ice Cream Meltdown

Sorry... this was just way too funny for me not to post. The CB's Psalm42's reponse to Clay's ABC News Now interview in which he mentioned the fact he liked Breyer's peach ice cream...

Clay you had to go and mention that you like Ice Cream didn't you? Next to you , that is my biggest weakness!
Now here in Canada we have BRYERS Ice Cream , that is a given , but ya think they would have peach ............noooooooooooooooo.......not in all of Victoria and believe me , I called them all ! (Shows you what a life I have huh?). It sure made for some fun conversations though when I explained that cus CLAY AIKEN suggested this flavour , I just had to have it .......one girl and I got talking about just how fantastic he is and she did not know he was coming on Jimmy Kimmel on Valentines Day so she is going to watch (so that call was not a total loss !!).

Do you think you guys in the states can mail me some Bryers Peach Ice Cream ??? LOL!!
Yes... all this trouble (in the middle of the Canadian winter, I should mention) just because of Clay. And now, you'll see why her post title "DARN YOU CLAY AIKEN" is so very appropriate.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF