CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Saturday, February 03, 2007

New Clack From GMA Courtesy SecretlyLovesClay

A FEAST FOR YOUR EYES


When the Clay nation is in a lull, we can always count on the CB's SecretlyLovesClay for more clack. And boy, did she deliver! Check out some of these wonderful photos from last Thursday's GMA appearance. SLC also included a recap and video, which you'll find below.

Video (all these links are for the same video)
Recap
My GMA Recap – with visuals!

We got to GMA about 5:30 a.m. and there were about 15 people in line. Not too bad at all – we should get a good spot! About 6:15 a.m. a school (I think) arrived with a lot of young kids….maybe 6-7 year olds? They let them in first and put them in the back corner.

So we are still freezing our butts off and at about 6:30 a.m. a HUGE group of people – I would say, in their 70s all arrived with bird hats and bird signs that said KU on them. Huh? Anyway, we THEN find out that the weatherman has 68 – yes sixty-eight VIPs!!!!! ACK!!!!! They are the VIPs!!!! And they were ALL very tall!!!! So they let them all in and they all got the front spots, and then finally we are let in and there is nowhere to stand but behind them. And I am VERY short. I could not see at all whatsoever. I even tried lifting up the camera, and still would not be able to see. I wanted to cry.

As it was getting closer to Clay’s segment, I didn’t know what to do. Finally, I saw Dazaccent and her sister, who were standing on the very end, and so I mustered up all my courage and squeezed my way over to ask her if I could stand in front of her. She is tall too, and would be able to see over my head. And she said yes!!!! I couldn’t believe it! If it was not for her, I would not have been able to see at all or get any Clack. They were so very kind to me!!!! Thank you!!!!! I love them!

It’s almost time for Clay. They were telling the children that he was going to come out and talk to them. They asked them if they knew who he was, and they all just kinda looked around at each other with blank faces. Samantha Green (the audience coordinator) moved some people by the door before the kids so he could walk down a line of people and then stop to talk to the kids. She then told us, he was going to continue down the line. EEEEEE!!!!

Here he comes!!!!

The door opens, the crowd screams and he walks down the row shaking hands and then stops at the children and starts talking to them - asking them why they aren’t in school. Haha!

OMG, he was soooooooo beautiful….he just took my breath away…

So he’s talking to the kids and the camera guys tell him that Robin and Diane are asking why he isn’t outside freezing with them. What? No! So he turns around and leaves to go outside. Waahhhh…..he didn’t come over to us. :bluesniff

Now it’s almost time for his segment, so he comes back in and heads over right past us to this little girl who’s birthday it was. She was wearing a hat that looked like a birthday cake. I think she was turning 11? Don’t know for sure. So he comes in and walks over to her and starts talking to her, and he’s only a few feet in front of me. Wow.

I went in for a closer look……

Then……….he bent over right in front of me! What is a girl to do???

And someone behind me says, "OMG, I don't think he's wearing any underwear!" :yow

Then he sat down for the interview, and he gave us some very pretty, interesting shots….as well as some tongue!

During these shots, the camera people and workers kept standing and walking around in front of us. VERY frustrating. At one point, I was literally squatting on the floor with my arm extended out to the right in front of the person standing next to me, just to get the shot. When someone else got in our way, someone actually walked right over to the guy tapped him on the shoulder and asked him to move. :laugh One of the camera guys says "you guys are crazy!" Heh.

And then before I knew, it was over……

We went outside to catch him as he left, and, unfortunately, I reused an old tape, and all the footage was ruined. I just caught the last bit of him as he was leaving. Oh well.

But as he came by, he grabbed my left hand with BOTH of his hands and gave it a good shake. Of course, stupid me, I forgot to take off my glove!!! Doh!!!!

And this lovely is for my good friend, hotclay……….and myself………and whoever else wants to enjoy it.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF