CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Interview with K103 Portland

Today's interview with K103 in Portland is up at K103's website. You can listen to it here by right clicking and clicking save target as. Clay talked about the concert and the storyline it has as well as what he had on his iPod (demos and Christmas music) and said his favourite food was Italian.

Transcript courtesy MissMobius:

Clay - Portland Oregon, radio interview Nov.03/05


CLAY: Christmas concert is a little bigger this year than last year.

I loved last year's show so much, and while we were doing it I kept thinking

we should have done this or that if we

got to do it again next year.

This year it's wrapped around a story line that was

written by me in my pajamas.

Radio announcer: It sounds like a pagent.

Clay: Maybe it is some kind of a pagent.

RA: Sounds like a school pagent.

CLAY: I guess it could be kind of a pagent with a

religious aspect. It's not a nativity.

RA: I was a donkey at my school pagent. Is there a donkey?

Clay: No, no part for donkey in it.

RA: What are some of the songs?

CLAY: MCWL, songs appropriate for the story line

It's kind of weird rehearsing Christmas songs, last year recorded MCWL in May

This year I'm actually starting later.

Christmas is my fave time of the year.

This is the 5th tour in the past 2 years.

The stage is very decked out, we decked our halls.

RA: You still watch Idol?

CLAY: It's not on now,

when I get a chance I do. I really haven't had a lot of chances.

RA: What is Paula like on the show?

CLAY: PaulA is very sweet.

Simon is a nice guy, pretty good fella, it's his job. He doesn't do it in a mean way. His personality on camera is the same as off camera.

RA: What do you have in your Ipod?

CLAY: In my Ipod I have all Christmas music, and possible songs for upcoming album.

also full of demos and Christmas music.

RA: What kind of food do you like? I'm taking you to dinner and paying for it.

CLAY: You're paying?

Italian is my favourite food.

RA: The best Italian's place is Spaghetti Factory,,,

You have a great show now

CLAY: Thanks so much.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF