CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Monday, February 18, 2008

Tidbits 2/18

LBFCA gives us "Stick Figure Spamalot"
  • Detroit Free Press via Newsday - interview with LaKisha Jones who is starring in "The Color Purple" on Broadway -
    Question: Fantasia was in “The Color Purple” and now you are. Clay Aiken is in “Spamalot.” Tamyra Gray did “Rent.” It seems like “American Idol” has taken over Broadway. Is this the direction you saw yourself heading in?
    Answer: I did not. I had seen “The Color Purple” after I got pulled off “Idol,” and I thought I’d love to be in it. But I never thought I’d have a chance. And then I got the call to audition when I was on tour. It’s been a great opportunity for me. ... But the schedule here is crazy. I’m doing eight shows a week. This is really, really totally different from “Idol.”
  • Las Vegas Review Journal calls "Celebrity-bashing 'TMZ on TV' tacky, tasteless" -
    The show is nothing more than poorly lit, unflattering footage of celebs, often accompanied by tacky, "Blind Date"-style graphics, that unnamed TMZ staffers -- Needy Blonde Girl, Clay Aiken Lite and Stoner Dude, along with Easily Excitable New Yorker, who appears via a low-rent webcam -- submit to try to make Levin laugh.
  • Broadway.com Buzz - Clay is still on the front page with a picture and caption that says, "Q&A: A knight to remember! Clay Aiken, of American Idol fame (and worship!), is holding his own as Sir Robin in Broadway's Spamalot." Click on the picture and it takes you to an older article about Clay.
  • Idol Thoughts: Idol Madness Final Four: Clay Aiken vs. Bo Bice - Clay is losing big time in this. You can vote as many times as you want.
CDD Blogwatch
  • Nothing here today

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF