CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Chicago Claymates: Clay on "Good Day, Chicago" Tomorrow

According to Jazzgirl at Clayversity, Clay will be interviewed on FOX WFLD-TV's Good Day, Chicago tomorrow. Chicago & area Claymates, please tune in and cap this for us!

For Chicagoans, I just heard on the local Fox station (WFLD) that Clay will be "interviewed" (their words) tomorrow on "Good Day, Chicago". I checked the website and this program airs from 5 -9 AM.
---

Update 2/18 - recap posted by demeter at CV. Download the cap at ClackUnlimited.
I just saw Clay on my TV!!!! Good Day Chicago.

It was a quick promo and I was not expecting it so I didn't hear when during the show they will be interviewing him.

I saw him singing during the finale with the girls dancing behind him. I had my tape ready but was not expecting it so early. I don't have a way to cap so I hope somone will be able to get it.

ETA: Another promo. He was the runner up on American Idol but he's number one on Broadway in Spamalot. Next... a behind the scenes interview.

ETA: Oh, he looked so good on my TV. The interview was the same as others I've seen. It seemed like it was a combination of all the others. It included Clay singing "The Idol of My Age", the dancing bit with the butt wiggle, and the last bit of singing that I think was on the other clips.

The interview part included the difficult choreography and thinking about the steps and how exhausting it is, the rasberry when talking about being cut from high school musicals.

Plus they had the anchor comments which were all positive then they went on to talk about the other Idols who have appeared on Broadway, plus the touring companies. But Clay they really talked about taking Broadway by storm and that he has had a very successful recording career and now is a Broadway star.

I hope someone capped this.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people made not so nice comments about his appearance on this show. I was annoyed. I didn't see any fan comments.


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF