CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Clay's Picture Perfect Tours: Part 8 - The Soft Rock and a Hard Place Tour

We've been looking back at all of Clay's tours, starting with the American Idol 2 Tour through today's topic, The Soft Rock and a Hard Place Tour, aka The ATDW Tour. We've seen some great memories of these tours through pictures and video. There hasn't been a bad tour in the bunch. All are classic Clay, from his first shirt tug to his last thank you in Orlando this year. More good memories than we could ever have hoped for have come from these tours.

I hope you have enjoyed each of these articles about the tours and that maybe you saw something in the photos and videos that you had forgotten about and that brought a smile to your face. Being that the ATDW Tour has only been over about a month, there's not too much that you could have forgotten about by now. But its always good to go back and look at some great pictures of Clay, no matter when or where they come from.

Before looking at the pictures, here are some memories that fans from The Clayboard wrote about. Maybe they are your memories as well:

Sunshinewagon - "They're in my SHIRT" (the bugs) and then "Love songs for the mosquitos, gettin' 'em in the MOOD" SRHPT

"Uuummmmm..yeah.......uuuuummmmm.......yeah..dltsl...yeah.....yeah......... It's hot.........that's the problem........it's really hot.
Singing to "Flat Clay" in Pala.
Singing "Listen" with Quiana in Sterling Heights.
Every performance of "Because You Loved Me" especially the last night.

Rpoppert - My very first Meet and Greet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww songs! Slowwwwwwwwww and eeeeeeeeeasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Flat Clay!! The Jeffeerson's dance! Classics medley, especially Party All Night move. More skin ever seen on this tour!! Lover All Alone live! Every single night of Because You Loved Me!!!!
Getting the handshake line two out of my four shows!!! The first two times ever in four years, getting a handshake at the busses!!!! For all tours! Clay's humor!!!!!

Riversend22 - I have two memories from this past tour. The first was when he talked to me in Pala because I had apparently blurted out that he was sexy and Quiana heard me and called me on it. It made for a very funny moment. The second was during the TV Medley at the West Palm Beach show. During the "Who's the Boss" theme, Clay had noticed that I was singing and getting very into the song because I love it, and at one part when he says "Found a trail and at the end was you"...he had reached out towards me which was just cute. So yes...I have many many memories. I love and cherish each and every one and I look forward to making more in the years to come.

BamaClayFan - Summer 2007 Tour - Asheville show - I'll never forget.

Sugar4Clay - Sterling Hts "Listen" duet...beautiful, impromptu, perfect. Participating in the cellcerts, getting to know others in the ClayNation, watching this amazing young man become the huge star that he deserves.
There are so many things I could say to sum the tour series up, but I think I'll just end it simply by saying, "Clay, thanks for the memories...thank you...so much."

















From You Tube - Classics Medley/Orlando (By Floridabelle)




From You Tube - Lover All Alone/Orlando (By Claykitty01)




From You Tube - Because You Loved Me/Orlando (RVzLady)

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF