CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Ready For Some Clay Resolutions?


Ah yes, the last day of the year is here, and its the day everyone starts writing up their New Year's resolutions. You know, those nasty little promises that we say we're gonna keep every year, like losing 10 pounds, starting to exercise, saving more money, but that we rarely keep for more than a week.

So have you started your list of resolutions yet? Or should I say your "claysolutions"! Tiggy52winkle at The Clayboard has started a thread where you can share your Clay resolutions and check out others that you might like to keep.

And to get you started, here is a list of my own that I wrote out 2 years ago. If you are really strong, maybe you can keep them. However, I have yet to keep a one! I mean, really now, who would want to!! So for your consideration, here are my 10 Claysolutions:

1. I will not spend so much time online *Clay* searching that I let the laundry pile up so high in the house I need a stepladder to reach the top.
2. In my thrill of the online hunt for everything Clay, I will not overlook going to the grocery store, causing us to have nothing but the crumbs on our table to eat.
3. I will not stay up until 3 a.m. every morning, reading every single Clay post, going to every single Clay website, and then staring aimlessly at my computer screen, hoping that something else *Clay* pops up for me to investigate.
4. I will not spend an hour on the internet in the mornings, even though I still have not finished getting ready for work, thus causing me to be late to work for the 19th day in a row (did I say 19th - I meant 91st).
5. I will not take more than my allotted work breaks each day to check my new clay messages. I'd hate to get fired, because I need my paycheck to buy anything and everything *Clay* (i.e., the great Clay nightshirt I sleep in every night now!!).
6. I will not spend all of my hard earned money on anything and everything *Clay* instead of using it to pay the bills that keep stacking up -- after all it is harder to keep up with everything *Clay* from debtor's prison.
7. I will not lose patience with my coworkers, friends, and family who just do not understand why I am so crazy about "this skinny kid" Clay Aiken. I will understand that they just are not educated in the finer things of life -- Clay obviously being the finer thing.
8. I will not make my 16-year-old son write 100 times, "I will not roll my eyes when my mom starts gushing over Clay again". However, I will continue to gush.
9. I will not make my friends sit down and listen to every single song Clay has ever sung, watch every single Clay video ever shown, and read every single online article about Clay that I have ever downloaded. I must understand that everyone does not share my extreme enthusiasm for Clay. (go figure)
10. I will not be too hard on myself when I break every single one of these resolutions on the first day after I make them, and on the second, and on the third, and on the fourth, and on the fifth........ After all, tomorrow is another Clay--I mean day!!!!
Technorati tags: , , , , ,

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Jan, i always love the photos you find for these types of post... lol...


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF