CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Monday, November 27, 2006

People Magazine Asking, "Do You Like Clay's Hair Long or Short"?

People Magazine's "Off The Rack" section is asking readers to answer their question, "Do You Like Clay's Hair Long or Short"? The article says,

"Forget the hand-over-mouth scandal! We want to talk about Clay Aiken's hair! He may have ditched the darker color, but he is still experimenting with his hairstyle. In fact, since the last time we talked about it, it doesn't look like the singer has cut his hair at all! At the lighting of the UNICEF Snowflake this weekend in NYC, Aiken emerged with a shoulder-grazing style that is a stark contrast to the super-short crop that he had on American Idol. We definitely like him better back to his natural color, but we can't decide how we feel about this longer look. Tell us: Do you like Clay's hair long or short? Should he cut his hair?"
First, I must say that it is quite refreshing for a magazine to be asking a question about Clay that has no "scandal value" whatsoever! And I enjoyed reading some of the comments. Just to peak your interest a "hair", here are a few of those comments:
Trisha Nov 27, 2006 6:47:43 AM
I can't decide if I like it either. Sometimes I do and other times, not so much. But no matter what he does to his hair, I will continue to be a Claymate!

Krysti Nov 27, 2006 7:00:05 AM
I prefer his hair short! He is such a great singer and seems like a nice guy.

Mary Nov 27, 2006 7:59:54 AM
Love Clay's new long-haired look. Clay can wear all kinds of hair styles and look great, but this is one of my favorites. This look shows off his gorgeous eyes. I think he should keep his hair long.

Brenda Nov 27, 2006 8:06:29 AM
I like it better long, however it makes no difference to me. He is a very warm and loving human-being and a great singer. There are a lot of people out there that could pick up some manners from his lead.

Donna Nov 27, 2006 8:07:25 AM
I think the new hair style and color look great on him. He looks alot younger and more appealing.

Jennifer Nov 27, 2006 8:13:21 AM
I think Clay looks better with short hair. Maybe he's going for a rocker look. Go back to short hair, Clay. Long hair does nothing for you!!

Violet Nov 27, 2006 9:01:44 AM
Short, short, short!!! Long is so not flattering on him! His confidence will return with the short hair!

Anne Nov 27, 2006 10:16:52 AM
I think he should cut his hair. I liked it much better that way, but he's still cute either way! Go Clay!

Marilyn Barnstead Nov 27, 2006 10:53:03 AM
I really like his hair like it is. I think he actually looks a little more mature with his hair a little longer.

Lola Nov 27, 2006 10:56:35 AM
I liked the "in between" look....I don't like it too short or too long. Cut it a little, Clay!!

CT Nov 27, 2006 11:25:35 AM
I love Clay's new long hair style! It suits the man that he is. He is more natural and comfortable with this new style. Wait till he sings a beautiful love song and runs his fingers through his hair or performing a Christmas song in a tuxedo with that hair!! OMG!! I've seen The Hair at the recent Virgin Megastore CD signing in Los Angeles and believe you me, Clay is one handsome guy!!

Melissa Nov 27, 2006 11:33:43 AM
Please CUT that hair. He is so cute and you can see his face better when that hair is short!

Jean Nov 27, 2006 11:38:53 AM
My favorite Clay hair was the way he wore it for the Juke Box Tour. But he is a wonderful, caring young man with an amazing voice, and he can wear his hair any way he wants to. I admire him so much- for his singing, and for his loving heart.
Well, as you can see, we all have an opinion on Clay's hair. I agree with the last comment by Jean. No matter how he chooses to wear his hair, its the class act person that Clay is that really stands out and is what's important in the long run!

In order to leave a comment, go to People.com-OfftheRack and scroll down.

Technorati tags: , , , , ,

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF