CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Thursday, November 30, 2006

OLMass' Clay Aiken Christmas Parodies

It's time to bring out the CB's OLMass' cute Christmas carol parodies.

Deck the Halls with Aiken's Raleigh
Deck the Halls with Aiken's Raleigh,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Not the city but the dawgie,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
On the road with Clay she's working,
Fa la la, la la la, la la la.
Has the other dawgies flurking,
Fa la la la la, la la la la!

See what Raleigh does before us,
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Doesn't want to make a floor mess
Fa la la la la, la la la la.
Don we now the leash and collar,
Fa la la , la la la, la la la.
'Cause where Clay goes, Raleigh follers(?),
Fa la la la la, la la la la!

Do You Thud Like I Thud
Said the Claymate to the Studdard fan,
Do you thud like I thud
Deep down in your heart, Studdard fan,
Do you thud like I thud?
For Clay, for Clay, I'm thudding every day
With the gals there's no other way!
With the gals there's no other way.

Said the Claymate then to the critic man,
Do you see what I see
Up there on the stage, critic man,
Do you see what I see?
A star, a star, was born on AI2
He is loved by Christian and Jew.
He is loved by Christian and Jew.

Said the Claymate next to the DJ Ma'am,
Do you hear what I hear
Ringing through the hall, DJ Ma'am,
Do you hear what I hear?
A song, a song, filled with angel sound
From That Voice so big and profound,
From That Voice so big and profound.

Said the people all to the Idol King,
Do you know what we know
In your ivory tower, Idol King,
Do you know what we know?
A man, a man, starting as a nerd
Is the voice that now must be heard!
Is the voice that now must be heard.
The man, the man, singing in the night
He's the star that's shining so bright,
He's the star that's shining so bright!

The Twelve Days of Christmas
On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:
12 Clay Aikens dancing,
11 Claymates thudding,
10 ladies fainting,
9 panty throwings,
8 claymates panting,
7 songs Clay's singing,
6 concerts seeing,
5 DEEP KNEE BENDS!
4 red glow sticks,
3 Aiken shirt tugs,
2 aiken winks,
( all together now...)
AND MY 19TH CLAY AIKEN CD!!!

Clayton, the Red-Haired Aiken (Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer)
Clayton, the red-haired Aiken,
Had a voice like no one heard.
And when first time you saw him,
Bet you thought he was a nerd.

All of the Idol judges,
Wondered was he right for fame.
They chose Kim Locke and Ruben,
Tossed him from the Idol game!

Then one wondrous Wild Card Eve,
Voters called to say,
Clayton with your voice so right,
Won't you sing for us tonight?

Then how the people loved him,
And they shouted out with glee,
Clayton, the red-haired Aiken,
You'll make music history.
You'll make music hi...sto...ry!!!

These are a Few of My Clay Aiken Things
(These are Few of My (Wife's) Favorite Things)
Guys who are nerdy and wear funny glasses,
Then become sexy and turn on the lasses,
Shirt tugs and knee bends and angels that sing,
These are a few of my Clay Aiken things.

Randy and Paula but no one named Simon,
Those who see mountains and then start a climbin'
Guys who teach children with love on their wings,
These are a few of my Clay Aiken things.

When the boss bites, when the news stings, when I'm feeling sad,
I simply remember my Clay Aiken things and then I don't feel so bad!

Clayton Aikenland (Winter Wonderland)
Clayton sings, are you listening?
Hum along or start whistling
To the beautiful sound, the one that we found,
Singing in a Clayton Aikenland.

Gone away are the old tunes,
Here to stay are ones he croons.
You know that I'm right 'cause 'This is the Night,'
Singing in a Clayton Aikenland.

In the morning when I am arising,
I start to sing a Clayton Aiken song,
And in the evening when I am reclining,
To Clayton's music I still sing alo-o-ng.

Later on, I'm still listening,
In my dreams, I'm still whistling
To the beautiful sound, the one that we found,
Singing in a Clayton Aikenland.
Singing in a Clayton Aikenland.

G-d Rest Ye Weary Clay Aiken
G-d rest ye weary Clay Aiken, how tired you must be,
Been on the go since AI2, it's time for AI3,
When Randy, Paula, Simon's power will pick a choice, but see,

O, no one is quite as good as Clay, better than Clay,
O, no one is quite as good as Clay,

On AI2 in old L.A., a brand new star was born,
He said his name was Clay Aiken, he took the world by storm,
And now the sun shines brighter on the music world's morn,

O, no one is quite as good as Clay, better than Clay,
O, no one is quite as good as Clay.

From G-d, our heavenly Father, he blessed Clay with that voice,
And though the votes did not show it, he is the people's choice,
Now let me say it loud and clear, CLAY IS THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE,

O, no one is quite as good as Clay, better than Clay,
O, no one is quite as good as Clay.
Technorati tags: , , , , ,

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF