CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Jacob Lutrell Quits Tour


Clay's long time back up singer, Jacob Lutrell has quit the Joyful Noise Tour and is not returning to any future Clay Aiken tours, according to his blog. It was reported that Mr. Lutrell actually made the exit during the intermission at last night's concert in Council Bluffs, IA. Jacob's solo, Emmanuel will now be covered by Clay, as he did last night in Council Bluffs (video/audio now available at ATCA and other clack sites) Jacob writes:

i know alot of you have questions... some of you have no idea whats going on. all i can say is, i will not be on jnt2 or any other clay tour. however, my shows are still taking place. its time to find out who is a fan and who is just kidding....love you all.

From toni7babe:
Checking in from the hotel in KC quickly. I walked over to the venue about 2 hours ago to see how far of a walk it was from the hotel--it was only a few blocks and as I was walking I ran into Jerome coming out of the back of the theatre. I chatted with him on the street for a few minutes-some small talk and I then said So is Jacob ok?? His response was "all is good in the hood." He sorta looked away from me as he said that and I could tell he was not comfortable so I did not pursue asking any other questions. I have no idea really what that is suppose to mean but thought I would post it.

Buses and rigs were there and I also saw Gregory what a cutie he is with his Mom and Andy and Felix. Clay was at a hotel resting they said:)

In Clay's blog today, Clay said he had a "heavy heart" and was "confused" over Jacob's sudden departure, but at the same time wished Jacob well. Clay said the split was because of a "personal issue" and that he "is loved and will be missed".

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF