CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Friday, November 18, 2005

Clay The Clear Winner in CTV Sexiest Man Alive Poll

Canadian Televion's (CTV) national morning show, Canada AM conducted a e-mail poll today on who is the sexiest man alive. Thanks to campaigning on various Clayboards, it was revealed near the end of the show, 90% of voters had e-mailed in the response Clay Aiken.

11/19 Update: Video is now available on CTV's Canada AM webpage. Click on "Canada AM: Your Say for Nov. 17 2:55" on the right hand side of the page.

Recap from the CB's Cindilu2:

Canada AM, fyi, is CTV's version of GMA or Today.

I scanned the first couple pages of the street, and didn't see this, so I'll take a chance. Is it possible I am the only one who saw it?

So I'm watching Canada AM this morning (which I never, ever do - fell asleep on the couch with the TV on last night, and it was still on this morning) and what do I see? They are talking about the People Magazine Sexiest Man Alive issue, and how they conducted their own poll - and the clear winner? Mr. Clay Aiken! HA! I couldn't believe my eyes. And he won with 90% of the vote And I knew nothing about it! They showed a little clip of Invisible and an email that said, "Clay has a beautiful heart, and that is the sexiest thing to me" (paraphrased - hey I was stunned! and it was 7:00 in the morning) How cool to wake up to a random Clay sighting.

eta: there was no mocking or eye-rolling involved from any of them either, (one female, two male anchors). They seemed to find it cool. They also had emails from fans nominating the two males (sorry, like I said I never watch so I don't know their names) and they had some fun with that.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF