CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Monday, August 25, 2008

The Road from Here ... the Future of CDD

Good evening Clay's Daily Double readers.

Jan and I have been incredibly privileged to have devoted readers like yourself visiting our blog each and every day. We're truly flattered by your support and encouragement. Over the next few weeks, there will be some important changes at Clay's Daily Double. Effective September 1, I will be turning over control of Clay's Daily Double to Jan. The 5 years I have spent at CDD have been so incredible that no words really suffice in describing my experience. From the moment MOAM landed to the excitement of seeing Clay release OMWH and return to Broadway, we've seen it all at CDD.

However, like all good things, change abounds and I have to step away from CDD to pursue more important life goals - my post-secondary education.

This has been a difficult decision to make, but I know that I leave CDD in good hands - Jan is one of the most passionate Clay Aiken fans I know, and I have been blessed to have worked with her the past 2 and a half years.

Jan will be taking CDD on a short haitus and will return in later September. This will allow her to learn the ropes of administrating a blog... a role I know she will master in no time!

To the Clay nation: THANK YOU for everything you have given me, and while I leave CDD, Clay Aiken will have a place in my heart "always & forever". Feel free to drop me a line at clayis@gmail.com. I'll try to check my email as often as I can.


clayisouridol
Clay's Daily Double

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on pursuing your education. Clay Aiken Rocks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all you have done for Clay Aiken. I wish you the best in school and wish Jan the best in her bloglife. We'll be watching for the grand reopening!

Anonymous said...

clayisouridol, you've done an excellent job making this informative, entertaining and awesome blog -- you will be missed .... much luck in your future endeavors.

Jan, thank you for taking the reins -- life just wouldn't be the same without the CDD every morning.

A devoted reader,
Lynsey

Anonymous said...

clayisouridol:

I just got word you're leaving CDD. I will truly miss you but I will keep in contact with you as much as I can myself. I understand of your "stepping down" and if Jan needs someone to assist her with something she can count on me 'always and forever' ... Good Luck to you in your new adventure!

Do keep in touch with CDD let us know how you're doing! In Godspeed and may he help you follow your dreams.

Clay-Love,
Krazy4clayaiken08
Krazy4clayaiken08@yahoo.com
http://www.youtube.com/krazy4Clay08

Stop in sometime and view my videos!

Thanks for keeping my "Spamalot Tribute on the CDD video log" It's getting lots of viewing ~ :)

Wendy

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for keeping us informed about Clay! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for working tirelessly on this blog! It really is my #1 source for all my Clay news when I can't hit the messageboards. ;)

Good luck with your post-secondary education! I wish you the best!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Clayis for all you have given us. Your dedication is truly inspiring. I don't know how you did all you did while going to school at the same time. CDD is the best!!

Best of luck with your education. You're so smart and talented, you should do so very well.

God bless you.

Jan you are wonderful and I appreciate you. Thank you for carrying on with the best Clay news ever.

Anonymous said...

It's a tough time to be a Claymate - Clay is not blogging (even though when we paid our money we were told there would be more blogs - yeah right!) and Jemock seems to have disappeared and I have depended on Clay's Daily Double to provide me with the tidbits of news obout OMC. But I do understand that real life is out there and must be tended to. Thank you for all the great posts and news you have provided - I do appreciate it. Enjoy the haitus and I'll be right here waiting.
Marty


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF