- AP Wire / ABC News - Ruben Studdard getting married
- Windy City Media Group - Kimberley Locke article ...
Kimberley Locke became a part of the national consciousness when she was a finalist on season two of TV's “American Idol,” finishing third to Clay Aiken and eventual champion Ruben Studdard.
- GayWired.com - Ruben Studdard getting married - "Ruben, a native of Birmingham, took home the top prize on American Idol in 2003, beating out Clay Aiken for the title"
- TransWorldNews - another article on Ruben's engagement - "Studdard won season 2 of "American Idol," defeating Clay Aiken in the finals. His first album "Soulful" (2003) sold 1.8 million copies and has released two albums since: "I Need An Angel" (2004) and "The Return" (2006)."
- TBTV - Ruben - "It is interesting to note that under Alabama law marriage licenses are only valid for 30 days. So perhaps a lovely July bride? Maybe Clay Aiken will sing? And, more importantly, will Simon insult the band as they play at the reception?"
- All Headline News -
Studdard won the hit reality talent contest in 2003, beating out runner-up Clay Aiken to the title. He is the second "American Idol" champ following Kelly Clarkson.
- Lycos50 PR - Clay #2 on this week's Lycos50
- Presse Meldungen - American Idol is "more popular than ever" -
By the time Justin was allowed to release his own album, he was competing with the releases of the Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken, the season two winner and runner-up. His appearances on the newly syndicated show, American Idol Rewind, seem to be helping him gain more notice again.
- Idolator - does the New York Times have a double standard?
Sure, we've all had a laugh when the ever-staid The New York Times has made second references to "Mr. Pop" and "Mr. Loaf" in its cultural reporting. But why, the Columbia Journalism Review wonders, are the stage names of hip-hop artists like Jay-Z, 50 Cent, and Diddy not given the same treatment? Instead, they frequently get their birth names swapped into stories right away—even though artists in other genres who hide behind aliases, from Alicia Keys (nee Alicia Augello-Cook) to Clay Aiken (nee Clayton Grissom), don't get the same treatment.
- SportingNews.com - random Clay mention ... "Shanahan is like a Clay Aiken autobiography -- impossible to read. "
- MasterClassLady.com features Clay's appearance on Jay Leno as "Video of the Day" -
I just found this video this morning and it put a smile on my face. I happened to miss Clay Aiken’s appearance on Jay Leno, but, I have to say, this guy is a so funny and so talented.
Check out the beautiful head voice that he uses at the beginning of his performance of his new single, “On My Way Here”. Stellar, just stellar! The whole performance was quite remarkable.
- Clay visit Somalia and appeals for help - Something That Really Happened, There Was A Man, The ConCLAYve.
- Chexxxy's Pearls - featuring "Forget I Ever Knew You" by Clay Aiken
- All That Is Clay Aiken - Clay's interview with Gather.com, from May 2008
- Clay - The Man - Clay's "entertaining smiles"