CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tidbits 3/20

  • Clay's dentist, Stanley Dentistry is sponsoring the Bubel Aiken Foundation's "Dancing Like the Stars" event, to be held at the Southern Women's Show in Raleigh.
  • ABC 30 - random mention ... AI related - '"What did Kathy tell me, she goes, David Archuletta is like a little Clay Aiken uh, uh."'
  • Ecorazzi - UNICEF ambassador Lucy Liu joins fellow ambassador Clay Aiken to promote TAP project -
    Yesterday Ecorazzi told you that Clay Aiken was helping UNICEF promote The Tap Project — a campaign aimed at providing safe drinking water to children around the world. Shortly after posting, the comments came rolling in with support for the pop star turned Spamalot actor. Say what you want about Aiken…but that kid has some serious fans.
  • Lycos50 PR - Clay #3 on this week's Lycos50
  • Sturgis Journal - American Idol has huge impact on music industry -
    Do this test. Turn your radio on for about an hour and see if you don’t hear Idol finalists like Gracin, Kelly Clarkson, Chris Daughtry, Elliott Yamin, Jordin Sparks, Carrie Underwood, Mandisa, Clay Aiken, or Kellie Pickler play at some point during that time. Listening to the farm report doesn’t count.

    Gracin was featured on Season 2 of the hit show, but in all honesty, I didn’t think we’d hear much about him after the show came to an end. That’s partly because all the attention was focused on Clay Aiken and Ruben Studdard.
CDD Blogwatch
  • Taking A Moment's Jemock gets "Spammed" -
    Went to “Spamalot” on Tuesday. Got a playbill with a SPECIAL THIRD ANNIVERSARY pair of 3-D glasses, which was a very nice bonus, because I’ve been needing some new glasses. I wish they were bifocals, though, because I’m having trouble reading the computer screen with them on. I keep getting vertigo and falling out of my 3-D chair onto the 2-D floor.

    Actual recap of show appears HERE: This was the one and only time I’m seeing Spamalot, so I can’t do an involved compare/contrast or tell you how much funner this one was than the others or whether there was “more energy” or whether the audience was NJUs or INTJs or ASCAPs or what. What I do know is that it is a very funny show, and a very good ensemble production. All the parts were played well, IMO, including Clay. He was cute and funny, although I thought his speaking voice got kinda shrill in one part for a couple of lines which almost made me develop a mild facial tic and made the hair on my arms stand up a bit, but he lowered his voice several octaves for the lines following that and then I was good to go. I looked around to see if anybody else noticed, but the whole audience was yukking it up in a big way, so I relaxed and smoothed my arm hair back down. Other than that, I thought he was really really good. His singing was very good. His dancing was good. Everybody was real good. It was good.

1 comments:

Jan D said...

So Jemock, would you say that, uh, it was good?? ;)


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF