CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Monday, November 05, 2007

Clay Visits Grand Canyon Skywalk?

Clay might have recently paid a visit to the Grand Canyon, according to a post from Clayversity:

We took the Grand Canyon West Rim tour out of Vegas yesterday. It included going to the Skywalk. http://www.grandcanyonskywalk.com/ It was so exciting to walk it! There is a helicoptor service right there that you can pay to ride in. The pilot was in the gift shop talking to people. I had my fan club t-shirt on. He saw the back of my shirt and said "I flew him up from Phoenix. He's a nice guy!" I said "are you sure - Clay Aiken? He said yes and repeated "he's a nice guy!" I said "did Clay walk on the Skywalk?" The guy said yes. I was so surprised that I never asked him when this was! I'm assuming it was within the last couple days and Clay was probably on his way to Vegas. Of course, that's just a guess. I'm sure it must be true because the helicopter pilot would have no reason to bring Clay's name up if he hadn't seen my t-shirt. I wish I could have been there when Clay walked the Skywalk!!!

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF