CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Friday, July 06, 2007

Tulsa World Interviews Clay


With the Tulsa concert just around the corner (tomorrow), Tulsa World interviewed Clay on the telephone from Raleigh.

The full interview is posted at the Tulsa World website. Here's a brief summary of what Clay said in the interview:

  • On his new iPhone: "I haven't lost it but I anticipate that I will at some point very soon. I'm probably going to have to tape it to myself."
  • On poking fun at himself:
    You have to have an ability to laugh at yourself, no matter what. We're doing 'Sexy Back,' (by) Justin Timberlake ... And seriously, there is no way on earth that I will ever be Justin Timberlake ... I'm never going to be that cool ever. So you have to kind of do things like that with a little tongue-in-cheek action.
  • On the 24/7 pace of the music industry:
    People assume that since I haven't been on every TV show in the last month that I'm obviously washed up and I'm finished or I'm retired. I think it's just the general expectations game in that you can never take a break in this industry.
  • On undies being thrown at him during the AI2 tour stop in Oklahoma City: "I think they threw so many the first time, they ran out. During the 'Idol' tour when we came through Oklahoma City, they were throwing undies all the time."

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF