CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Cookie Tells All!


"The world's biggest Claymate", Cookie, who appeared on The Morning Show with Mike & Juliet last Thursday with Clay shared her experience today:

Hi Everyone,
I have been inundated with e-mails and phone calls. Now I have
just a very minute idea of what Clay goes through.
I want to let you know
that last night is the first nights' sleep I've gotten for a week. It
would have taken a bomb right outside our window to have awaken me! I
am still trying to recover today! :sleep

Many of you have been so very supportive and I want to thank
you for that.
All I can tell you is that it was just beyond imagination! Clay
was just so kind and we sure had a lot of fun. One of the biggest
things I worried about was them asking me trivia questions. I'm
better at promotion than trivia. So what did they do but present me
with my biggest fear against the man himself. :yow The only little contact
I had with him after coming inside off camera was while he was
waiting to go back on stage. I leaned over and said " Clay you've
gotta help me with this..I'm not so good at trivia". He looked at me
and said "I'm not helping you..you probably know more than I do about
me". Now doesn't that sound like Clay!! I thought I'm in deep do-do
here. But as it turned out we have lots of fun and ladies he is just
so wonderful. He even let me pull him down to my level to kiss him on
the cheek :bigkiss when he first walked out. I think he was a little nervous
as he do not know just what to expect. But after he realized I was
not gonna jump his bones he relaxed and had fun.

He did have lots of
make-up on so I was not able to see those cute freckles but the eyes
say it all! The new teeth are not quite set yet..they seemed to stand
out a little from the gums..I think that is why he runs his tongue
over them so much..takes a lot to get used to. I have a cap on one
front tooth that I've had for a long time and it still feels funny.

I was happy share my pride and joy--the Claymobile--with the man himself. I was a bit disappointed that he can't "drive a stick"...but perhaps this will inspire him to learn? The line to teach him starts behind me!!!

As far as the trip goes I never even expected anything beyond
him just coming out to see the car. Being involved in 2 segments
gave me plenty of one on one with OMC. He is tall and as you can see
from us standing together playing the game I looked like a peanut.
I am not sure if he truly wants to see the vacation pics. If that happens, great. Whatever happens, I have had my day..more than I could have ever hoped
for.

As far as the car goes and my mention of a donation...I have
made arrangements to see that the foundation gets it when I'm
finished with it if it's in good condition!! We do take pretty good
care of "her" so who knows the foundation could possible make a
little money!

Well I guess that pretty well tell you everything. All I can say
is thanks for being so supportive. You are a great group of Clay Fan
friends and I only hope that one day you all will have an opportunity
to gaze into the baby greens. It is an experience beyond heaven!!
Hugs to all of you..Cookie

1 comments:

Dianne Barbee said...

CDD,

So glad you posted Cookie's recap! I just happened to "meet" her in the OFC Chat Room Friday afternoon, and she shared with us much of what is printed here.

What a great experience for her! I think she represented Clay fans well and contained any over-the-top fangirliness on national TV, which must have been a big surprise to those who picture us as the craziest of fans.

I hope Cookie and her husband have a grand time on their belated "honeymoon" to the Bahamas!

Caro


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF