CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Friday, December 29, 2006

Tyra Writes About Clay In Online Journal


Tyra Banks had some nice things to say about Clay in her online journal:

Someone who has the cleanest smelling breath is Clay Aiken. I know cuz he came on my show, and I had one of the most fun interviews with him that I have ever had. I am so in love with him. He is so funny, loving and amazing. He even sang with me. Yes, we did a duet - I was awful, he sounded like an angel. Clay has the most loyal fans in the world. They call themselves "Claymates." I told Clay I am a "Clay-African American," meaning that I am an African-American that loves Clay Aiken. Get it? The show was so much fun! Oh yeah, I ask Clay the one question everyone was dying to know the answer to.
Technorati tags: , , , , ,

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF