CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Clay Sighted in Vancouver (With A New Dog?)

First official Clay sighting in Vancouver! Clay is in Vancouver this weekend for the David Foster Foundation 2006 River Rock Gala. (More info here). We will update this post through the day with more sightings, clack, photos, etc. so please check back often.

And here's our first report from the CH's AprilJoy:

Well, here I am in the lobby of the .... no, I am not waiting for Clay to come in from a late night of carousing with his people, it is just the only place that has wireless internet... so here I sit.
*snip*

We did run into Faye, Kristy and some others in the lobby, I had to be told as I walked right by and didn't notice... must be the lack of sleep and delerium from actually being here. I've got my camera at my side just in case we might spot Clay, but either way I'll be seeing him tomorrow evening and there will be many pictures and many reports.
*snip*

Yep, Kristy is here... and someone they said was Priscilla (in other words.. I have no idea)..
*snip*

Ah well, he walked by... he smiled.... brown suit, white shirt.... oh yeah, this is all third party since I was busy talking to Codmag and not looking straight ahead like I had been all night...

So you can all call it a night, Clay has gone to bed. He went up to his room with no Kristy in sight, btw, in case anyone was curious. I'm sure no one cares at all. He was with a woman, much older (40's) Long dark hair. Blazer. Much shorter than him. but not Kristy. Oh, and he rode in our elevator.

Oh and Raleigh just walked by! Her I see, typical.

EDIT: Actually it was Durham, news to me... since I just discovered there was a Durham. I got lots of Durham kisses. Hee. Why does that make me a silly fangirl? I have pictures too. So cute.

The woman who walked with Clay to the elevators was Jaymes. She looked lovely all dressed up. She actually came back downstairs later and we said hello, and that's about it. Since it's 1:00 am I've decided I'm done for the night. I sat out on the patio with the girls (two of them are still down there), but this fangirl is tired after the seven hour drive.

Susandavis, same alternate world as me apparently because I didn't know there was another dog until I got up to Durham and noted she was quite thin and small for Raleigh, only to discover he/she was not in fact Raleigh.... by the way, does anyone know if Durham is a boy or a girl? we weren't sure and didn't think to ask.

Jackie said the hair was parted similar to Hawaii hair, she thought it was shorter too... not short, just shorter...like recently trimmed perhaps. The quote from BC4Clay is "He is looking fine."
As AprilJoy said in her report, Clay has a new dog. Raleigh has a new (boy)friend, Durham, who is also a border terrier. Cool!

Update 3:30: AprilJoy's update on Durham:
We ran into Jaymes and Durham again. Jaymes confirmed that Durham is a HE. Raleigh is at home.
Jaymes said she had no idea how the snippets of ATDW even got out there, they are totally flabbergasted by that... she didn't seem upset, just confused about it. We were hanging out with Durham and Jaymes said to the dog "We need to go see your daddy." and I thought and maybe mumbled... "can we all go see his daddy...please?"

Oh and (RCA publicist) Roger (Wydnowski) is here as well. He's just checking in right now.
Update 4:43 PM: This was mentioned today on Global TV BC's newscast. They talked about (and I quote) "American Idol Winner Clay Aiken" being present at the gala. :) For Claynadians, this repeats later tonight at 9 PM PDT (Midnight EDT)

We can also confirm that the majority of the BAF 'gang' are at the gala- mom Faye Parker, Chief Operating Officer Kristy Barnes and Dr. Priscilla Brame (of UNC Charlotte). Clay's publicist Roger Wydnowski and Executive Producer Jaymes Foster-Levy are also with Clay.

Update 7:00 PM: Cellcert information for tonight... click here.

More updates to come...

Technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everybody. Just want to thank you for keeping us up to date on all the activities. Who does Durham belong to? You are sooo lucky to be so close to Clay, I hope you have as much fun as it sounds. Man, I'm jelous ! Anyway, keep up the good work.
r

WRU said...

Clay's new dog.


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF