CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Saturday, September 02, 2006

CatchingTheClayAikenTrain's Review of CDD

I hope I don't come off as a "show-off" here, but I'm flattered! See what CatchingTheClayAiken train had to say about OUR blog.

CDD - CLAY'S DAILY DOUBLE BLOG - A REVIEW

Now this is a blog that GETS IT. Well designed, interactive, up to date and fun to read.

This blog has tons of information for any fan new to the Internet or a new Clay Aiken fan. This Blog has it all. The color format is good although they state a new design is in the works and I am anxious to get a peek at that if this one is any indication, it is sure to be a good one.

This is not "just any old blog". I like the fact they keep on top of it all. When you get the time, browse the page and check it out. I certainly have and really can't find much wrong with this one. The ONLY issue I have is this: They do have a Blogroll and I wish they would check out some of the blogs listed. I clicked on one of the blogs listed and was treated to a rather X-rated naked picture of a girl which took me by surprise to say the least. This the ONLY problem I found with this site.

Grade: A

Recommend it and will be adding a link to my favorites on this blog for my visitors to visit.
BTW- we are actively investigating that BlogRoll problem. Please contact us immediately if you spot inappropriate content linked from CDD.

Technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Dianne Barbee said...

CDD,

Thank you so much for putting me onto Catching the Clay Aiken Train blog. I left the blog a comment because I believe very strongly in giving credit to photographers and graphic artists, and I added the site to my Blogroll.

Congrats on their review of your site, and thnx for putting Carolina On My Mind in your blogroll. I feel as if I have "arrived." *g*

Love the TV show ads below! Have a great weekend!

Caro

Anonymous said...

Well-deserved kudos! Since I found this blog, I always feel up-to-date. And that's saying a lot right now with all the Clack pre-release buzz flying around. CONGRATS!


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF