CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Patricia Kent Praises Clay on Amazon.com

Please read update at the bottom of this post.

Patricia Kent, a dancer on last year's Joyful Noise Tour praised Clay on Amazon.com. She says:

I have listened to this man for 3 years and his voice has always amazed me! I have listened to the snipets of the new album and they are wonderful! Yes many of them are covers but so what! Beautiful music should not matter whether if it is repeat or not. The man can sing!

He has an album waiting in the wings of all new songs. This album is just get our attention, that yes he has a voice and it does not matter that he sings, his voice is his voice.

Just wait, he is going to be the biggest
talent in the near future bar none!

Well done Clay

Patricia L. Kent
Update: this may not be the JNT2005 Patricia Kent. According to a post on LBFCA, this Patricia Kent is a Claymate. The Claymate Patricia posted this:
This is really funny Good Pat sent that message from Patricia L. Kent to me today and said "is that you"? I laughed. Everyone thinks it is the dancer from JNT05 but it isn't. It is me! My name is Patricia L. Kent, funny huh!

I was reading some of the negative posts on Amazon and had to put my 2 cents in. I didn't know they would show my full name!

I got such a kick out of the JNT05 tour because the dancer had the same
name as me!
Technorati tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clay sure has the best voice I have ever heard and the only one I have been interested in; Add that to the fact he is a great person who lives his life the way a person should live their life and he is all we need!!!!!
He will eventually get all the recognition he SHOULD have from all the powers that be!!

Anonymous said...

Patricia:
Thank you for such thoughtful words!
I hope you are having continued success!
Yes Clay Aiken is truly a gift to us all .
He is a unique talent with the pipes of perfection and has his audiance eating out of the palm of his hand !
Can't wait for his CD ! That MAN is phenominal!!


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF