CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Watching Clay on Oprah Again

Did you remember to watch the repeat of Oprah's Wildest Dreams Show today? The one where Clay goes to the high school of the blonde-headed twin sisters who have worked so hard to graduate in the top 20% of their class? I think the second time around it was even better!

Of course, I loved watching him go to the school and talk to the twins. Being a special education major, he understood just what the twins went through. Also, the fact that they were picked on as children surely touched a chord with Clay. I loved seeing him on Oprah telling the twins why they were really there. I'm sure it meant a lot to Clay to be able to be a part of something so special for the girls.

But what I loved most of all, was hearing him sing "I Will Carry You" in ballad style again. I love IWCY as he sings it on MOAM. But sung as a ballad really touched me even more. I hope he has at least one or two songs similar on his new CD. I know he'll have lots of upbeat songs on "A Thousand Different Ways". But those beautiful ballads that Clay sings...well, they just touch me "A Thousand Different Ways". He was born to sing them. Of course, if you didn't get to see Clay sing on Oprah today, you can always run to Clay Aiken Media World and download IWCY.

No doubt there were people who saw this Oprah show for the first time and got to hear that beautiful voice. What a great time for this repeat, not long before his CD will be released. I hope hearing Clay today will entice people to run out and buy a copy.

Technorati tags: , , ,

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF