CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Monday, July 17, 2006

"There's Clay on the TV screen"

Things are slowing down again. Accordingly, we'd like to share this cute story posted by the CB's imclaymed:

This morning as my husband and I were taking our grandchildren for breakfast, here in Warren, Ohio, the six year said "There's Clay on the TV screen". We caught up and got close enough to see a teenage-like girl and an older woman sitting in the back seat of a van watching what appeard to be Clay singing "Mandy". :tasty

Since we were in the flow of traffic, with me in the passenger seat, I simply gave the woman driver a "thumbs up". She looked at me a bit puzzled, so we pulled ahead in order for her to see our "I'd Rather Be At A Clay Aiken Concert" sticker. Then she honked a few times, as did we, with each smiling and giving the other a thumbs up. Since Clay is never on the radio in our area, I was so excited that I wrote down her liscense plate number. So, if anyone was on route 5 at 8:15 this morning, I'm looking for you.
Technorati tags: , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF