CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Clay Saw "The Colour Purple"

You may recall the story we ran about Clay cancelling his scheduled appearance at the premiere of Oprah's NYC broadway musical The Colour Purple back in December. The CB's mom4clay22 reports that Clay did indeed return to New York City in January to watch the show. Clay was spotted with an unidentified friend.

I've been taking a mini-break from my Clay obsession while he is making those last-minute touches to the best selling CD evah! But I had to post this story for ya!

I have a good friend that I went to high school with and we see each other around the neighborhood once in a while. I happened to bump into her at the Ohio State Fair the day Clay was there. We chatted and I told her why we were there. And, yeah, I suppose I gushed :hehe a bit about our cutesexysingerguy! Thank GOD I did!

Anyway, she appeared on my doorstep the other night and had an envelope in her hand. She said she had gone to New York with another mutual friend to see a Broadway show (The Color Purple) in January and was shocked to see what great seats they had. She said she was thrilled to death when Oprah's best friend, Gayle, sat down next to them (she was very nice!) but the most famous person she saw there sat 3 rows BEHIND them...yep...it was Clay. She said he was there with a girl and they seemed to be enjoying themselves. She also said they were in the lobby during intermission and several people approached them and asked for pictures or just spoke to them and he was very nice to everyone.

The best news is after the show she got up to leave and decided since I was such a big fan she would ask him if she could just take his picture. He said, "Sure you can" and she did!!! I think I freaked her out a bit with how excited I was! I told her how awesome she was to think of ME on HER trip! And the picture is...ohhhhh la la!!!!
In late January, Clay also saw the musical Snow.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF