CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Clay Encourages ASU Students

The CH's cats4clay posted this heart warming story about a recent visit Clay made to Appalachain State University where he encouraged students to follow their dreams.

Also, my DS told me a very nice story about Clay last night, so I wanted to relay it to you guys. My DS works part-time in a video rental store, and I went by to take him something to eat on Saturday and I happened to be wearing my Clay fan club tee shirt. There was a young girl working with my son, and after I left the store, she asked my son was I a really big fan of Clay's. Of course, my son told her that she just wouldn't believe how big of a fan I was. Well, anyway, to make a long story short, this girl told my son that back a couple of months ago, that Clay made a surprise visit to her sister's college (I believe it was Appalachian State University) and met with a large group of students to encourage them to stick with their education, and to stress to them how important a college education is. She said that he also visited the students in their music department there, and how nice everyone thought he was.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF