CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Claymates, Are You Ready? It's Coming May 9!

...Well, maybe. RCA has been saying this past week it's going to come out May, and today we got a first tentative release date from someone in the know - May 9.

So mark it on your Claylendar, but be warned- it's extremely early for a firm release date and therefore the release date will most likely change as we get close to May. (this happened with MCWL... Remember, it was originally scheduled for Nov. 2, then got pushed back to Nov. 16?)

I'm in love with clay from Aiken forums posted this tidbit today:

Okay, so I just got an email from my brother at the end of January, but I haven't checked my email in a while. I'm not sure how to explain what he does for a living, but he puts out all the celebrities CD's and he gets to meet all of them. This is what it said...

New Clay Aiken CD is coming on May 9th.......do you think he still has any fans?

Don't mind that last part, he always likes to tease me about Clay. Now, I don't know if that's final or anything, but he usually knows everything ahead of time. I emailed him back and I'll see what he says. Just thought I would post.

Sorry if this was already posted, I know there was talk about it being in May, but I didn't see no date.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF