CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Kelly: 'Raleigh is FAT!''

Transcript of Kelly's Ellen interview from yesterday:

Ellen: We’re back with Kelly Clarkson. And, uh, So, You’re back from a sold out tour with that Clay Aiken fellow.

Kelly: Yea,

E: So, how was that?

K: No, it was fun. He’s a goober. (laughs) Actually had dinner with him like,t last night. He is! You have no idea

E: And by goober you mean…?

K: GOOBER! Like, I mean, nobody knows his personality, But he is hilarious. He’s like smart, witty, funny. Like, he’s just really…

E: And you traveled together on a bus?

K: Yea, we shared the same bus, just because we, you know, were both pretty anti-diva, so we, but yea, it was kind of hard, because at points I would be like, falling asleep and he would be like ‘Kelly’ (Making a shaking, “wake up” motion) and just start waking me up because he was awake

E: mmmm-hmmm

K: yea, that’s not nice

E: It’s hard to sleep on a bus anyways, don’t you find?

K: Not for me. I love the enclosed, I don’t know if I’m some kind of vampire, I love the enclosed space. And like, just dark.

E: It is, it’s just like

K: Like some kind of coffin

E: A curtain that closes and your just laying down like the loge. Your just traveling down the road

K: Yea, exactly

E: Yea, so, and why is he a goober? Like what kind of things does he? Tell us everything!

K: Oh god! Well, he’s allergic to everything! Like, all his fans know that by now. But yea, he’s allergic to everything. Air, like, nuts.

E: AIR! Wait, wait. He’s not allergic to air!

K: No Shellfish. I can…hold on, let me still do it. He’ll yell at me if I don’t memorize this. It’s like, Shellfish, mushrooms, umm, nuts that grow on trees. Um, oh, and then, Oh, and then you have to take a course, cause I rode with him on the same bus. And anytime your near him, you have to know that you have to like, SHOVE this needle in his thigh if anybody touches him that has, like, touched nuts or anything. It’s horrible!


E: Who walks around touching nuts?

K: Who walks around with that kind of…(Laughs a lot!)…I have so many things to say! But, I’m gonna keep them in. SOO many things, but I’m going to keep it family friendly.

E: Oh god, alright. So that will be edited. Listen….There’s no transition, but. And you got a little puppy…did you bring the pup…Cause he has a puppy, right?

K: Oh, he, That’s why I got my puppy.

E: Did you bring the puppy on the…

K: He had Raleigh, and that’s his dog, which now is FAT! His dog is fat!

E: Yea

K: He feeds it too much.

E: Uh huh

K: But mine is little and cute! And I bought it

E: What is yours?

K: A little tiny Yorkshire terrier.

E: Uh huh

K: Emma. Her name is Emma. She’s so cute

E: And how old is Emma?

K: Um…she’s like…oh…(looks out into audience) just like nine months? Nine months? Well my friends here…sorry

E: Are you asking the audience?

K: No! My friends here! She’s actually the one who’s helping me! I’m having a bit of a potty training problem…yea, she poops and pees everywhere…

E: The dog is…not you…

K: No! WAIT! Yea…not me!…I’m wording everything wrong today!

E: So…so…the dog is not potty trained at nine months?

K: No! isn’t that awful! I know! But, ok…I have a dog

E: At least it’s a small dog…

K: Like, how am I supposed to like, potty train it when I’m gone…I’m at the studio. And you can’t take a dog that like, poops and pees all over the studio, like pee all over their studio, you know like “Hey, I’m just making my place, my mark”

E: Yea, um…well...so the dog is…tiny, so it’s not a big problem. But, it should be potty trained for sure by now

K: It should be! It should be!

E: I know. And they told me. Because you thought I’d have some kind of advice for you since I’ve had dogs. And I don’t have. But what I do have is um, little, uh, diapers for the doggy. (laughs) Little Ellen underwear

K: Oh my God!

E: And um, you just put it on the doggy. And then if it pees it doesn’t really matter!

K: Did you like have the made…like how?

E: Um, yes. Little diapers for your doggy

K: Oh my god that’s so cute!

E: Yea, there’s a whole bunch of them in there. So..

K: But isn’t that kind of nasty. They just walk around in it…? But I guess they won’t do it then, until you take them out…

E: Well, I wear them, I don’t mind

(Laughs)

K: I mean, thank you!

E: No, I do have some information for you. Cause, you should be able to potty train your dog.

K: I know, I’m horrible at it!

E: Yea…no, it’ll be better for everybody…yea

K: Yea, then you don’t step on it in the morning and your like “Hmm...present”…

E: Yea, no, that’s not good at all

K: No

E: No…Alright, uh, the dog will be fine, I promise you! You can log onto our website and purchase a copy of the Princess Diaries 2 soundtrack. Everybody in the audience is getting a copy today. AND, we’ll be right back!

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF