CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Friday, February 08, 2008

What's Hot From Spamalot 2/08


  • What's hot today from Spamalot is the new Sir Robin merchandise...a blue t-shirt and a button, both with Sir Robin's picture on them! Thanks to CLAYMELIA2 at The Clayboard, we have pictures of both items:



    T-shirts are $25 and buttons are $5. Something tells me they are gonna sell like hotcakes!!

    Here's a great review for us about Friday night's show:

  • From Pink Armchair at the CH:
    Nice full house tonight, and the general mood, it seemed to me, was much lighter and funnier, and the actors were a bit sillier. During the "Knights Who Say Ni" scene, the song they sang had something to do with Amy Winehouse and cocaine. And the Lady of the Lake inserted Posh Spice into her "diva" song, followed by their lyric "tell me what you want, what you really really want." And during the finale, Clay was hopping and skipping and jumping, with a big loony grin on his face. Very funny stuff!....

    ....Clay was just marvelous. He's seeming more comfortable all the time, and I thought his big number was hilarious. I really hope we get to see Hannah Waddingham tomorrow...I'm finding her replacement a bit (sorry to say this) underwhelming.

    Big crowd at the stage door tonight...Clay was very funny. When he first came out, a bunch of fans were gathered around Tom Deckman out in the alley and Rick Holmes (Lancelot) was still at the other end of the row, signing autographs for some squealing fangirls. Clay was jokingly dragging a pretty blonde dancer along with him, who laughingly fought him off and left in a hurry, giggling. Clay seemed very relaxed and in a good mood, and signed everything we put in front of him.
  • Here's another review from d4kkkks at The Clayboard:
    The audience is almost the same as the other night. At the backstage door, group of excited teenagers added and Clay just play along with them while they are all shrieking while Clay is giving autographs. Usually I saw mostly groupie fans like me and now they are young generations screaming to Clay. I am so proud and happy while watching them.

    Clay really knows how to make you come back. He is really into every character he is portraying. Each day is different. I extended my Thursday show tonight and I am having a second thought of watching him again tomorrow during matinee show before leaving for work at night. He is really very entertaining. I can't get enough of him. I enjoy his facial animation and dancing most. I am so happy to see the audience positive reactions from fans and NJU. I am all the way back of the orchestra and laughing hysterically but no sound because I like to hear the audience reaction. At the end of the show I didn't realize Jerome is along behind me watching too.

    I did a little things to make Clay signing easier for him. And he said, " I like it! You came prepared". I just smile and said "Thank you". I was in front of him but I saw un umbrella of hands above me reaching for Clay' autographs. I saw Clay back up a little and said something funny before he autograph my Spamalot T-shirt. I walkathon to Port Authority to catch my 11pm Bus. What another wonderful night with Clay.
  • From a blog called NYCLuvsNYC comes the following stage door pictures with this caption:
    Joining the list of American Idol alumni who become Broadway performers is recording-artist, CLAY AIKEN. He made his Broadway debut as Sir Robin in Monty Python's SPAMALOT at the Shubert Theatre (225 West 44th Street). He will be with the production through May 4, 2008. I made pictures of Mr. Aiken signing autographs for his enthusiastic fans at the stagedoor of the Shubert Theatre after this evening's performance.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF