CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tidbits 9/30

CDD Blogwatch

  • Bored? Yep, we are ... Clay - The Man has clack you can watch to fill the time as we wait for more Clay news ...
    This story is true and aren't we lucky that it is! First we saw the young man with That Voice on a show in 2003 called American Idol. Some fell under his spell immediately, some took a while longer. What we saw was amazing and such a treat for our ears and eyes. He sang his heart out for us every week, and gathered a huge audience. Then at the end of the show he sang Bridge Over Troubled Water..and tears were running all over the nation with the beauty of it. The roar of applause rattled the building and reached for many a mile. My walls were rattling just from my applause and EEEEEEEEEE's...while bawling my eyes out. Never have I experienced anything like the impact of that performance in real life or TV. Of course that young charmer is our one and only Clay Aiken. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Ashes said...

Thank You CDD! What a nice surprise to see my blog featured here.

Good luck on the Clammy's!

Hugs,
CsM

Anonymous said...

Oh what a surprise I got when I opened the Clay Daily Doubles this morning, to see that 2 of my "A THOUSAND DIFFERENT WAYS TO SHARE CLAY AIKEN" U-Tube videos were on your list of top favorite videos. I'm referring to the "Raleigh" one called "My Secret Love" and "When Doves Cry" from 2005 during Clay's Jukebox Tour in Columbus Ohio.

Thank you CDD for putting them up for others to enjoy and if you're interested in viewing more let me know. I'm working on a new ones.

Thanks again!
Krazy4Clay08


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF