CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Putting A Smile on Your Face...

The CB's Rainlover found this cute story posted on Clayversity (sorry, we don't know who... if this is yours, comment on this story and I will credit you):

I had a wonderful conversation with this gal while I was in TX recently. She had no idea I was a fan, well, not to extent that I was on message boards or anything. She knew I liked his music and that was about it.

Somehow we got to talking about celebrities. She told me that she drove K elly C. to a tanning apt. I forget what followed next, but she did say she wasn't really all that keen on celebrities. I said something about how not everyone is as they appear on TV and told her my story about working with Raffi, a children's entertainer who wasn't very child friendly. She looked at me then with such a serious expression that it sort of scared me. She said,' Let me tell you something. That Clay Aiken is one very, very...very (by this time I was afraid of what she was going to say)...nice young man.

She then went on to say how she had to stand and watch him a lot and she could not say enough about how wonderful he really was and how nicely he treated everyone around him and his co-workers. She watched him unguarded, just how he acts with the crew and band and personal friends, with no fans around. She gushed. She used words like 'down to earth' and 'sincere' and 'kind,' then she said, "I think he's very spiritual"

My favorite part was when she said, "You know he has fans who give him little gifts and stuff? I watched him open them and you could tell he was really touched by them, you know?"

Before I left TX she sort of knew I was more than just a casual fan, but we didn't talk about Clay anymore, other than when we were on the way to the airport as I was leaving, I told her what had happened on the flight to Tulsa. She just shook her head.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF