CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tidbits 6/26

  • TV Squad - Jimmy Kimmel to return tonight after his emergency appendectomy last week:
    When I wrote about Jimmy Kimmel's emergency appendectomy last week, a large number of well-wishing comments came in from an unusual source: Clay Aiken fans. Apparently, a link to the post showed up on an Aiken fan site and Claymaniacs from all over decided to show their love for Kimmel, who apparently has gotten awfully "close" to the singer when he appears on Jimmy Kimmel Live!

    Well, the Claymaniacs and the rest of Jimmy's fans can rest easy; Kimmel is returning to his late-night talk show starting tonight, less than a week after the surgery. "I feel much better now and am delighted to announce that Brad and Angelina may choose to adopt my appendix and give it a loving home," he joked in a statement.
  • SecretlyLovesClay says "Invisible" was played at Cedar Point theme park in Ohio this past weekend -
    This past weekend, I went to Cedar Point Amusement Park in Sandusky, OH, and I was in the bathroom, and all of a sudden I heard those first few chords to Invisible! So I stopped to listen, and sure enough I was right! Now, mind you, there were A LOT of people in this bathroom, but I couldn't help but shout, "OMG, I can't believe they are playing Clay! Woohoo!!!" Then I composed myself and casually walked out of my stall. So I stayed in the bathroom for a while to listen, but had already been in there long enough, so I left, thinking it was only being played in the bathroom, but as soon as I got to the main path, sure enough I could hear that beautiful voice! It was being pumped out throughout the entire park!!! At the food stands, at the rides (except for the rides that have their own DJs like Millennium Force), but pretty much the whole entire park - and it is a HUGE park!!!!! I just walked around with a huge smile on my face. It was great!

  • Chexxxy's Pearls on what's good and what's broken and due for fixing at the official fanclub.
  • Taking A Moment - Jemock tells us "How to Write a Claymate Appendix Letter to Jimmy Kimmel" ...
    As you are no doubt aware, Jimmy Kimmel wrote a very gracious thank-you note to his "darling Claymates" in response to an apparently heartwarming outpouring of goodwill for him and his lower abdominal (or "appendixical") region. What do you suppose instigated such a response? I didn't send a letter or card, did you? But gosh, I sure wish I had now. I may be late to the bandwagon, but by golly when I finally board that sucker, I'm aiming for the driver's seat. I have majorette boots with dangly pompons and everything.
  • The ConCLAYve - Clay & Kimmel... the skit continues -
    Kimmel: It does. Hey…are there any other fan sites where I should be posting my thank you message?

    Clay: Ya mean, mah fan sites?

    Kimmel: Hey, it looks like they’re MY fans too now. And I’m theirs. (melodramatic sigh)

    Clay (sardonically): Oh, a love affayre made in heaven. Well, don’t git too cocky, or Ah might hafta blog about how disgustin’ you are. Did yore maid take the week off? Coss it smells like a dumpster in here. (sniffing) Or a funeral. Or both.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF