CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Monday, May 28, 2007

Tidbits 5/28



  • The Clayboard - Oyjnkjh, a Clay fan from Korea (Korean fans are called "Clayreans") posted a delightful picture that another Clayrean drew of Clay. Don't you agree that this drawing is great!
  • Great Clay mention on TV game show Family Feud today according to the CB's nanclay:
    On Family Feud today on question was Which Celebrity does good work for others(or something like that). A young lady contestant said Well my American Idol "Clay Aiken".... unfortunately the people polled did not have his name but it was a great Clay mention anyway.
  • Washington Post - Twenty-three sixth-graders at Fairhill Elementary School in Fairfax are were asked some of their favorite things. Replies for "Favorite Musical Performer" were: BeyoncĂ©, Clay Aiken, Blue Man Group and Nelly Furtado.
  • Halifax Daily News - random Clay mention in sports article ... "Then I'd probably get on Scott Niedermayer for his greying beard. 'Hey, Needs,' I'd say. "You're looking like Taylor Hicks and playing like Clay Aiken.'"
  • ABC KGO-TV - Rosie...

  • There Was A Man - AI runner-up Blake Lewis joins the Clay Aiken American Idol's runner-ups club -
    Both Clay and Blake performed "Mack The Knife" on the American Idol Top 3. It's not an easy song to perform without coming off like a lounge lizard. Blake put his spin on it with his dance moves. Clay put his spin on it with his fantastic voice. You can decide which one is better. I know which one I like. *g*
  • Taking A Moment - cute spoof letter from Britney Spears to Clay Aiken regarding the fact Clay Aiken thongs are sold out at the Clay Aiken fanclub store:
    Hey there Clay, it's me Britney. I need to tell you something. You're outta thongs. I'm not kidding you are seriously out of thongs and somebody just tell me what am I supposed to do now? This is why I stay in trouble all the time. Well, that and some other stuff.
  • Carolina On My Mind - the buzz for Mr. Aiken continues.

0 comments:


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF