CDD
RSS feed
Bookmark CDD using AddThis
Add to Homepage
You can now add CDD's headlines to your personalized homepage at any of these service providers. CDD - keeping you connected with the Clay nation!


Google Reader or Homepage
Add to My Yahoo!
Subscribe with Bloglines
Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Add to My AOL
Add to Technorati Favorites!
CDD
Your Source for Everything Clay Aiken!
CDD Clay Today

We've partnered with FeedBlitz to provide you a daily digest of the latest Clay news from our website. Get CDD's headlines in your inbox every morning.

Subscribe to CDD Clay Today

Enter your email address:

Powered by FeedBlitz

Close [X]

The #1 Clay Aiken News Website

BurberryAiken's CDD | Home & News

Latest News From CDD

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Clay On Pizza Hut Park's Home Page


Are you pacing back and forth, counting down the days, the hours, the minutes till that first concert of Clay's summer tour, that first concert in Texas since 2004?!! Yeah, so am I, and being a Texan, the days seem like years!

To tide you over until that July 4 day gets here, head over the Pizza Hut Park's home page and feast your eyes on the picture and announcement of Clay's July 4 performance at the top left of the page. Click on the Clay Aiken announcement right below the picture, dated 4/30/07, and you will be taken to a page that tells a little about the Freedom Fest and about Clay:

FCD, CLAY AIKEN AND FIREWORKS HIGHLIGHT FRISCO FREEDOM FEST
Frisco Freedom Fest returns to Pizza Hut Park
FRISCO, Texas (Friday, April 27, 2007) – For the second consecutive year, the City of Frisco and Pizza Hut Park have teamed up to host the City of Frisco’s Freedom Fest, on Wednesday, July 4. The Independence Day festival will start at 4 pm, and also feature the FC Dallas’ home game versus Chivas USA (5:30 pm), followed by a post-game concert by Clay Aiken and Symphony, and capped off by the largest fireworks show in the Metroplex, organized by the premier fireworks company – the Zambelli Family.... Pop-singer Clay Aiken and the Symphony will perform on the Pizza Hut Park stage approximately 30 minutes following the end of the game. He has released three solo albums that have each debuted in the top five on the Billboard charts.
I don't know about you, but it did this Texas fan a world of good to see Clay's picture on the home page of Pizza Hut Park. Imagine how seeing Clay live in Frisco will make me and thousands of other fans feel!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You live in Texas? Me too. I have been receiving/reading/enjoying CDD and I had no idea that a Texan was the voice behind it. I am relatively new to the fandom and this will be my very first concert. And I must admit that I had no idea how much info was out there about Clay. I am looking forward to hearing that amazing magical voice live. From what I have read, I am in for a treat. I am including my email address with this. It would be nice to meet someone else who shares my interest in Clay. Thank you for CDD. (www.thepowerofloveandinspiration@yahoo.com)

Unknown said...

Yeah Jan lives in texas.

I (clayisouridol) live near Toronto, Canada. ;)


CDD supports:

Bubel Aiken Foundation GoodSearch for TBAF UNICEF